i bought hitman the first one for pc today. it runs really really really fast is there anyway to slow it down?
Usually that's a good thing...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No your computer is far too powerful the only solution is to ship your PC and any valuable belongings to me, PM for the address.

And this should be in the gaming thread.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
If you have a dualcore processor thats probably the problem. If you are lucky there is a patch to solve the problem, otherwise you could use some function in windows to only run it on one core (can't remember exactly how).
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
anyone else think that the gaming thread should be separated into two threads one for pc gaming and the other for console gaming
just a though ya know
>.>
ill leave now
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Phorgot
now why would you want to do that?

its too fast its like hes had about 8290317471902 red bulls someone know how to limit the fram rate?
Quote by KnarkoV
If you have a dualcore processor thats probably the problem. If you are lucky there is a patch to solve the problem, otherwise you could use some function in windows to only run it on one core (can't remember exactly how).

its not dual core my laptops about 2 years old the games 8 years old
Quote by Thy Woodzy
Remove its legs.

I laughed quite hard.

Just crack open your PC and pour water inside until it starts running normal speed.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Prolly just gotta find a patch or something for it and it sounds like you got like a 1996 game lol and your computer wants it to go fast so it won't be put in your computer anymore
Quote by snazzyness
its too fast its like hes had about 8290317471902 red bulls someone know how to limit the fram rate?

Yes, enable V-Sync for your graphics card. If you can, set a profile for Hitman only, so no other apps run with V-sync.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
I laughed quite hard.

Just crack open your PC and pour water inside until it starts running normal speed.

i've tried that it didn't work!
Get your PC drunk. That'll slow it down.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
Get your PC drunk. That'll slow it down.

Where shall i put the alcohol does it need food as well or will it be sick?!?!