I've entered a "Shredfest" and one of the prizes is this Marshall. However, I have no idea which model it is. Anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Here is the link:

http://www.questmusique.com/shredfest/images/prizes/marshallstack.jpg
Last edited by mccabe24 at Aug 28, 2008,
some links, pics etc would help.
probably an MG.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
which marshall? forgot to post link
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
it looks likea JCM2000 but I doubt it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Yeah, its definately an AVT stack.

Its pretty useless unless you have a very poor amp currently - even the cabs aren't worth keeping if you want to use a better head. They are very poorly built, rubbish wood and the speakers aren't good either. They are also smaller than a standard 4X12 cab...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Sell the amp and get a tube halfstack. AVT's aren't really TERRIBLE (unlike MG's), but they are very overpriced, especially considering the fact that you can get a tube amp that sounds much better for less.
I just checked the Marshall site and it is an AVT, so thanks. I'm not too worried about selling it, as I don't expect to win the contest, but stranger things have happended, so if I win I will probably sell it and the guitar to start my Mesa fund!

P.S. On another note, I'm sure this amp would still be 1000 times better than my current piece of ****, the MG15DFX!
The AVTs get a pretty bad rep on this site but some of them sound ok. The AVT50 sounds a lot better than the AVT100 and 150 though.