I've got the following in a rack:

Rocktron Prophesy II
Rocktron RX10 Exciter/Imager - HUSH
DBX 215 Equaliser
Marshall Valvestate 8008 Amp

I also have two pedals - an Ibanez Weeping Demon and a Digitech Whammy.

At present the signal path is

Guitar - Demon - Whammy - Prophesy - RX10 - DBX - Marshall - 4x12 Marshall cab.

The sound is pretty good, however, I am not sure I have the most effective signal path. Any suggestions on the path I should use for best sound quality?

Thank in advance

ReD_mIsT
You really don't have enough for much variation. I'd have the EQ right after the preamp though.
These go to eleven...
You seem to have the right idea. Isn't the Prophecy a preamp? If it is you've placed it in the right place. I don't really know much about signal chains. The best advise I can give is to experiment
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
You really don't have enough for much variation. I'd have the EQ right after the preamp though.

Might give that a try, my thinking was to give the sound some shape one step before the power amp.... but it was pure guess work
Quote by Shred Head
Isn't the Prophecy a preamp? If it is you've placed it in the right place.

Yup, it's a pre-amp
After discovering that the Prophesy II has it's own effects, I'm going to suggest putting the EQ in the effects loop and assigning the loop right after the preamp processing part. I can't find the Prophesy II manual but it says you can do that in the Prophesy manual. All tone shaping should be done before ANY effect IMO. Might be too much bother and it might mean editing all your presets for what might be a very little change if any. So it's up to you if you want to try it.
These go to eleven...