hey im back again with great news! i went to marshalls music and tried out every guitar within my price range and i found the best one:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-VType-NTB-Electric-Guitar-with-Tremolo?sku=511397&src=3SOSWXXA
this thing was sweet! it was used but nothing was wrong with it. the only thing that it had wrong was it had a couple of scratches on the back. i had it plugged into the cheapest amp i could find there (a 100 dollar vox mini cube thing) and it still sounded pretty good. it was made in indonesia, comes with grover tuners, and the floyd on it is amazing! it makes it easy to do 3rd fret harmonics witch are usually tough to pull off, and i even even depressed it fully and pulled it up really fast a couple a times like on the van halen song judgement day:still stayed. i abused it so much and the tuning wouldnt budge! what do u guys think of it?
Nice buy.

I had one of those Peavey neck-thru guitars.

I've never had a guitar that was so hard to sell.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice buy.

I had one of those Peavey neck-thru guitars.

I've never had a guitar that was so hard to sell.

ok... r u saying that it sucks (the hard to sell thing) or it is good (the nice buy thing)?
Peavey Guitars are highly underrated.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by killjoys
i didnt like it very much..
it didnt sound so good
all depends on preference. im asking more of the feel of it and the floyd ability.
I think he means it was hard for him to part with it, not that no one would buy it.
Вяєҭҭ
ZeGuitarist's sister is hawt.
?)
Quote by Ribcage
I think he means it was hard for him to part with it, not that no one would buy it.

coolio!
Quote by Ribcage

No, I meant that no one would buy it.