Ok so I used to only use the BOSS DS-1 (distortion pedal) and now I have a Flanger BF-3 pedal (by BOSS) and with soon be getting the Noise Suppressor (NS-2) by BOSS.

Do i need multiple power supplies, or one of those splitters? Right now im using one connected to my DS-1 and a short cable connecting the 2 pedals supplying power through both.

And what would be the best order for the 3 pedals or just pedals in general.
You need a power supply for all 3
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-1-Spot-Combo-Pack?sku=150373

that should power all of them its what i use i i basicly have the same set up
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
You can get a power block that will power all the pedals, or just use the batteries.

Killjoy's order is probably the cleanest and most usefull order, but the distortion/flanger/NS2 will make a cool sound at times, but not that useable all the time.

Definately always keep the NS2 at the end of the chain.
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Quote by Hosscat
Godlyke daisy chain power, works great!

yeah, use a daisy chain to power the pedals.
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."
Also, be sure to set your pedals up like in the instructions for the NS-2 where you have a cable from the DS-1 going back into the NS-2...
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
The guitar cable goes to the input on the NS-2, the cable from send on the NS-2 goes to the DS-1 and BF-3 then the cable from the output on the DS-1 goes to return on the NS-2, then the cable from output goes to the amp

hope that helps....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!

Quote by ThePastRecedes