So the other day i was at my girl's house and i realised that she has two microwaves and i had to ask her why, (i thought she some sort of a fetish with them), anyways she told me that one of them was broken and i asked how. So she decideds to show.

It seems that the fan in the microwave isnt working and it doesnt even warm up anything. The light just turns on.

So ive come to the pit to figure out what is wrong with her microwave. Is it even safe? because for awhile i would be standing in front of the thing waiting for a third eye to pop out of my forehead, (it never did sadly), or what other things can result from it

tl;dr? my gf's microwave is busted, was it because of some sort of natural thing or did she sex it up without me knowing?
check da fuse!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Line it with tinfoil, it worked for me.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Put your girlfriend in it, turn it on and ask her if its warm. We will go from there.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
throw it out...theyre so damn cheap
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Re-enact the Rustler's Burgers advert with them fool! Anyone from the UK who knows what I'm talking about gets my e-love.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Dude just cut the red wire, problem fixed.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Show it your brown eye and tell it that's where it's going if it doesn't work... at least that works on some people
Put any crap Cds in it and run. Have some fun instead of fixing it, she's got another one dude.
meh
Quote by SZ320man
Show it your brown eye and tell it that's where it's going if it doesn't work... at least that works on some people

i do that to people when i play air hockey against them, it works all the time!

and yea i guess ill have some fun with it, toss some metal in there or something
there is a vacuum tube in microwaves called a magnetron, its the thing that makes the microwaves

the magnetron is borked in some way

either it or its power supply....which is dangerous high voltage stuff

you probably won't fix it, and its probably not worth trying

if you like messing around with dangerous electricity stuff you might be able to get a 120V : 2kV transformer out of it

disclaimer = this REALLY is dangerous stuff
if ur gf is hot, u don't need a microwave
just kiddin', seriously has the pit ever fixed any technical problem?
Quote by seljer
there is a vacuum tube in microwaves called a magnetron, its the thing that makes the microwaves

the magnetron is borked in some way

either it or its power supply....which is dangerous high voltage stuff

you probably won't fix it, and its probably not worth trying

if you like messing around with dangerous electricity stuff you might be able to get a 120V : 2kV transformer out of it

disclaimer = this REALLY is dangerous stuff

yeh i got a small e-penis too
Dick+strings= owww
by "and its probably not worth trying" and meant from an economic point. It's cheaper to buy a new one than fix it.

Quote by rasveer
yeh i got a small e-penis too

err, what?
Quote by sergc118
So the other day i was at my girl's house and i realised that she has two microwaves and i had to ask her why, (i thought she some sort of a fetish with them), anyways she told me that one of them was broken and i asked how. So she decideds to show.

It seems that the fan in the microwave isnt working and it doesnt even warm up anything. The light just turns on.

So ive come to the pit to figure out what is wrong with her microwave. Is it even safe? because for awhile i would be standing in front of the thing waiting for a third eye to pop out of my forehead, (it never did sadly), or what other things can result from it

tl;dr? my gf's microwave is busted, was it because of some sort of natural thing or did she sex it up without me knowing?

one way to see if it's working, put a blown up balloon in there and turn it on for a few minutes
Quote by seljer
by "and its probably not worth trying" and meant from an economic point. It's cheaper to buy a new one than fix it.

err, what?

you know what i meant woman
now get in the kitchen and make me a sammitch!
Dick+strings= owww
hm, well im going to get together with my friend, who happens to know what hes doing with all this technical stuff and im going to ask him to make a microwave gun!
Make one of those orgasm guns.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by sergc118
hm, well im going to get together with my friend, who happens to know what hes doing with all this technical stuff and im going to ask him to make a microwave gun!

pew pew!
Dick+strings= owww
Step 1 place car battery inside.
Step 2 time for 1 minute.
Step 3 Stand close for best view.
Step 4 ?????
Step 5 Profit
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.