Hi guys, sorry if this belongs somewhere else but I get so confused these days!

Either way, I think my 360 has the famous RROD. I'm not fully sure if it's completely buggered now, but I kept the receipt from Gamestation who were happy to replace my old one when this happened before.

Thing is I've moved since then and I don't wanna go all the way to Yorkshire to swap my console. Will a different branch of Gamestation be able to replace it for me from what I got it from?

I'd contact the store but it's shut now and I wanna know ASAP so I can get it done after work tomorrow.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
return it to microsoft not gamestation.

EDITefinitely wont be done tomorrow afternoon though.
^This

By the way... HAHA!!! 360.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
They should replace it for you if they were decent.

but then again, judging by how much they pay for trade ins and then sell them for, i wouldn't expect much.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
They should replace it for you if they were decent.

but then again, judging by how much they pay for trade ins and then sell them for, i wouldn't expect much.

Ah they did it for me before when my first one died of the same disease.

I just don't know whether they'll replace it in a Birmingham store with my receipt from a Barnsley store.

Yes haha 360, don't care, twas cheaper and has better games, but take that to the gaming thread!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know