The best way is probably to open a online stock brokerage account and put your money in an index fund, unless you really know what your doing I would advise against buying individual stocks especially using options, shorts or on margin and the worst of all of them day-trading.
Well, isnt it illegal to discuss money about here?
If its not, I try surveys and all that BS but it gets annoying
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I do shares but there for the long term, am looking for people with experience with ad sense and stuff like that.

Quote by greatone_12
The best way is probably to open a online stock brokerage account and put your money in an index fund, unless you really know what your doing I would advise against buying individual stocks especially using options, shorts or on margin and the worst of all of them day-trading.
My friend used to get paid fr for doing surveys on the internet. He said that your paycheck is determined by how many of the "correct" answers you choose.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by moody git
sell stuff on ebay

buy stuff on ebay and then sell it for more. i know a dude who did that with ipods and he made like 75 bucks on each ipod
How would that work, either the person he buys the ipod off is stupid or the person hes selling to is stupid.

Quote by obliviousibanez
buy stuff on ebay and then sell it for more. i know a dude who did that with ipods and he made like 75 bucks on each ipod
make a celebrity sex tape.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Get into Internet Marketing, Sell products as an affiliate. Design websites, flip websites, plus moar.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
How would that work, either the person he buys the ipod off is stupid or the person hes selling to is stupid.

Or both, or maybe just esperate?

My opinion would be:
-Sell Pixie Dust on eBay
-Mug some one
-Prostitution
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Quote by ScottB.
My friend used to get paid fr for doing surveys on the internet. He said that your paycheck is determined by how many of the "correct" answers you choose.

if it's a survey then wouldn't it be an opinionated answer?
Drug dealing online? Tell me the URL.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can't you make a couple bucks an hour working for ChaCha or whatever its called? It's that search engine that has you talk to a real person.
If you're looking for an internet business my dad is in Ty Coughlin's Reverse Funnel System and he makes a ton of money off of it. The people who founded it make millions. Check it out.
http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/138326
Quote by Capua47
if it's a survey then wouldn't it be an opinionated answer?

No I think they were multiple choice.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
you could try online surveys

How does that work?

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
I sell tacos online. I haven't worked in years.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i do surveys online, the best being a place called surveyspot...not all the survey's pay but the ones that do are like $2 or $3 per survey. if you've got quite a bit of free time you can rack up some easy money, i've made like $100 just doing them in my spare time every now and then and when you get enough pending payments (think it's gotta be $5 or more) you can request the payment and they send you a check.
Well their's a thing that will pay you to let them track what sites you view, but i'm pretty sure you dont want that. Their's another that tracks what you watch on tv. It's some marketing research thing. I'll have to ask my business teacher what the name is.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
I have a friend who opened up a forum and website regarding Playstation Portables, similer to this one (runs on vBullitin). He says he makes $400 a month in advertisements.
CHACHA!!! you basically get paid to search stuff on google for people who are too lazy to do it themselves.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Go to craigslist, look at the free stuff and go pick it up, then sell it. Instant profit.

Unless you're really set on sitting on your arse here. Then I got nothin'.
My friend does something similar, just posting links from site to site etc. Mostly for movies and stuff. His income last month was about £170.
SELL UR ****!

go do jit lol.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
sell your soul/invisible friend/air guitar on ebay
seriously people pay thousads for sh*t like that
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
sell your soul/invisible friend/air guitar on ebay
seriously people pay thousads for sh*t like that

if your lucky some people actually do bid on stuff like that on ebay... (not really thousands but u can make a few bucks)

what is this world coming to...
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Invest money into stocks, use that money to put in CDs, take the interest and reinvest and keep cycling. If you're a smart kid you can make a good deal of money. Its how I make money during the school year when I can't work.
Just don't mess up...
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Ok besides gambling, drug dealing, hacking. Bad stuff like that. What are someways to make some $$$ online?

I came across

http://ucash.in/

Anyone use it and how much do you earn?

most of those online "make money easily" things are scams...
search yahoo answers and you'll see...
Quote by obliviousibanez

I used to do that until they upped their fees.

basically you find items in the wrong category, normally they dont sell well because of this so you can get a great deal on them.
Them resell them under a good proper listing and make good money off of it.

Actually TS, CashCrate is a legit site. I signed up a while back after finding it from yahoo and made a fwe bucks but you have to do a lot to get a fair amount of money. It wasnt worth the time in the end so I closed my account.
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 30, 2008,