Why is it that bands think that if they get on stage and palm mute there drop-tuned guitars and have a singer that screams the whole time that they have a good metal band? and more so, why do so many people like it?

So i want to know what bands you think are still flying the TRUE metal flag.

name some.

EDIT: modern bands, not the bands that made metal.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Last edited by Dimefan69 at Aug 28, 2008,
it rusted over.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Metallica.

amirite?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Dimefan69
Why is it that bands think that if they get on stage and palm mute there drop-tuned guitars and have a singer that screams the whole time that they have a good metal band? and more so, why do so many people like it?

So i want to know what bands are still flying the TRUE metal flag.

name some.

You should know.
i know about musical taste. but im not talking about music. im talking about one big long noise.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by Dimefan69

name some.

Quote by Dimefan69

name some.

Everything sounds better in its classic form. Whether it's Rock & Roll, Metal or even Rap.