Which normal people have made the best fist of this demented peadophiles (sp?) genius music

I will put up a poll once i get more than just these 3

Fall Out Boy - Beat It
Chris Cornell- Billie Jean
Alien Ant Farm- Smooth Criminal
Personally I'm not fond of covers by him. You can't improve on perfection! Either way, I do like Alien Ant Farm's one, it's pretty good.

Fall Out Boy's is awful and should be erased from time.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Chris Cornell's Bille Jean. One of the best covers of all time, imo.

The other two are just plain rubbish. Smooth Criminal isn't too bad, but there's a real lack of thought there compared to Cornell's cover.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Symmetry4321

Fall Out Boy - Beat It

Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Personally I don't like any...sorry =\
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Pierce the Veil did a pretty good remake of Beat It, MUCH better than the fob version.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

I like the Alien Ant Farm one. I haven't heard Cornell's one.

Also, why is Beat It supposedly by 'Fall out Boy featuring John Mayer'? I don't hear him singing or anything. Does he play the guitar solo (which in my opinion sucks in the cover version)?
Quote by sashki
I like the Alien Ant Farm one. I haven't heard Cornell's one.

Also, why is Beat It supposedly by 'Fall out Boy featuring John Mayer'? I don't hear him singing or anything. Does he play the guitar solo (which in my opinion sucks in the cover version)?

Yeah he plays the solo.

I have never heard an MJ cover that was as good as the original