... im looking into pimpn my pedal board. so i would like a few opions on some pedals.
i will be using my ds1 and my phaser i know there not the best but they will work.

the first pedal i was looking at was mxr dyna comp for some added sustainer and to be honest im not sure what a compressor actually does. the next pedal is just a dunlop crybaby. for an od i have been interested in the visual sounds double trouble but i might go with just a route 808. i was looking into also getting a fender pt-100 pedal tuner or mainly just a cheap pedal tuner.i will also be getting digitech whammy pedal mainly for just playing around with and i can get em for dirt cheap.

...also can u give me some other pedals i should look into and the line i should run them. sry for the wall of text.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
get a delay. i like the boss DD-3 and its pretty affordable now.
and where do you get whammy pedals for cheap?!?
ill look into some chorus pedals and delay pedals all depends how much i can fit into my budget theres just somethings that i want more then others like a pedal tuner and an od. and i can get most digitech stuff for dirt cheap because my dad works for there father company.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
chorus. i dont think delay is necessary. you cna make a phaser+chorus sound like a delay kinda.

i suggest another phaser, but if you like that then.. whatver. MXR Stereo Chorus. i hear good reviews about EHX effects
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
i like the simplicity of the small clone but ill give a look at the stereo chorus
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I also am looking to build a pedal board. I was thinking of getting a Bad Monkey, a Keeley Katana, and a Holy Grail.

My chain would be EQ>Keeley>BadMonkey>Holy Grail>Crybaby.
0h that reminds me of something of much of a differnce is a bad monkey compared to a tube screamer
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
i like the simplicity of the small clone but ill give a look at the stereo chorus

awesome pedal. actually, i like more knobs because you get more control over the tone of the effect. also, the mxr has a bass filter so you get a warmer sound bassier!
haha
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
yah true ill see i do tend to like mxr pedals but im also a big fan of ehx. i shall also try to find the visual sounds chorus pedal because they do tend to be pretty top notch also.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube