well.......the windy bit turns the tuning pegs so u can get it done faster and the snippy bit cuts off the excess string u hav when you hav finished restringing.
I have one and I can tell you it makes restrining a lot quicker. It's nota big expensive, but it's nice!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Word of warning: Don't wind your pegs fast or
A) the string will snap
B) the tuning head will break

The latter happened to me using one of them
Just buy a cheapo string winder and some sidecutters, quality sidecutters last forever.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
thanks for the response's, i dont really want something to turn the tuning pegs as i can do it by hand easy enough, i thought they held the string in place tight whilst you wound it to save your fingers. I really just want the sidecutters, can you recommend some, i am in the uk so a uk site if you could please
thanks buddy, i'll keep those in mind for future reference, but i am gonna buy the peg winder now because i just read it also has a bridgepin puller aswell, i'll probably buy the cutters too.

thanks again
i have that. awesome and i say a must. not really but it's so useful.
it's mostly useful to unwind strings. cutting it, yeah that's really useful.
i love it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I have a string winder and the first time I used it I snapped the E string 4 times in a row lmao.

I haven't used it since.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
anyone know where the bridge pin puller is on this device, i cant work it out? Edit: just found it, its the U shaped opening on the actual winder, nearly started hacking at it with the cutter, lol
Last edited by skilly1 at Sep 2, 2008,