I have a Gibson Les Paul for sale, black wood, faded

Its a great guitar, I find I need a valve amp for gigging so its up for sale/trade.
not sure how much they are worth, they seem pretty rare, as they are discontinued now.Its in very good condition, does have a case but the clasp is broken on it.
so can ship with it, or just box it and send it.

I just saw a guitar just like this for sale on this forum, and thats the first other one I have seen.

serial 00084343
Your guitar was made at the
Nashville Plant, TN, USA
January 8th, 2004
Production Number: 43

Its a great guitar, I find I need a valve amp for gigging so its up for sale/trade.
not sure how much they are worth, they seem pretty rare, as they are discontinued now.Its in very good condition, does have a case but the clasp is broken on it.
so can ship with it, or just box it and send it.

Read here for more info and amazing reviews.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Special-Faded-Electric-Guitar-with-Humbuckers?sku=517199&src=3SOSWXXA
Leicester, but I can post it if you need me 2.
I am not sure how much its worth to be honest. so I am open to offers, and trades.
might consider a trade for something like the rocker and a tube screamer. Or a part exchange for something similar.
Can take more pics if needed
I'm about 20 mins away for Leicester, ha.

I can't really trade the Rocker as I need the money to buy a cab otherwise I'm going to have a head that doesn't do anything.

Good luck with the sale.
Quote by stereohigh
well if i sell it soon, I might get the rocker from you

I have a few people interested but nothing concrete yet, that would be convenient as your not far away.
yeah I have an offer for my guitar as well, but no cold hard cash as yet,its gonna be hard letting it go.
is that the lowest you will go, i have not looked online at how much they are new, but I think last time i saw one in a guitar mag it was about £570
so I was kinda hoping to pick one up in a forum or gumtree for about half that you see. More the £300 mark than £400. But I am always open to negotiate.
I'm afraid that is the lowest I'm going to go, it was £600 new and I can get £400 if I part exchange but I would rather have cash.
Alright well we shall see if this is sold tomorrow, as he is coming to have a look.
and I will let you know. I shall have a look on ebay and see how much they are used, and check gumtree, but as you are not far away, I would like to get it from you, just coz its easier really
still open to offers everyone on the Gibson, so let me know of trades and cash offers