i have a current event due tomorrow in my economics class. But I don't know what to report on. It has to be abouts economy or trade or whatever obviously.. any ideas? It is supposed to be "interesting" so that it sparks debate/conversation.
BREAKING NEWS: NO ONE WANTS TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Seriously though, news site?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Russia!

Do it on Russia! They always have something going on! Or Georgia that obscure little country no one has ever heard of, I betcha something happened reacently there... Or better yet! Russia VS Georgia Battlefied 2 Pokemon Style

/rant

Sorry...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Dude, really? Have you been paying that little attention that you can't think of one event happening?
Quote by Capua47
i have a current event due tomorrow in my economics class. But I don't know what to report on. It has to be abouts economy or trade or whatever obviously.. any ideas? It is supposed to be "interesting" so that it sparks debate/conversation.

Breaking NEWS:
There's so much going on with the US economy right now, it really shouldn't be that hard.
Oh Shit!
do it on same sex marriage laws and how same sex marriages should be legal in the whole country.

please?