Hey guys, I just started trying to play drums, to add to the whole "one man band" thing, but I am having some serious tuning issues and I don't know anyone who plays drums. So, I bought the drum dial and started tuning, which helped me get all the lugs together, but tuning to like 75 sounds like I am beating on old oil drums. I have a 5 piece pearl forum set with clear heads on both sides. If anyone could throw me what they use or some nifty tips I would love it, thanks UG!
your doing it wrong

you have to tune in even icrements 90 dgrees each turn

tune the way you would draw a star

if more tune one then the one directly across from it

if done right the head should be tight and level like pamela anderson in a b cup
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by IronBird Thor
your doing it wrong

you have to tune in even icrements 90 dgrees each turn

tune the way you would draw a star

if more tune one then the one directly across from it

if done right the head should be tight and level like pamela anderson in a b cup

what this guy said
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
When tuning one head, mute the other. Hit the head by each of the lugs and try to get the pitch as even as possible. Then do that with the other head.

Then try to get them to the same pitch. It's hard, but just practice it.