yo i want to switch into a high school in a different district but i need proof of residance

does anyone know how to fake it?

add my new prog rock band

you can even use a friends adresses i live where theres alot of south american "visitors"
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^