Okay, UG.

I got RockBand for the wii a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, because my friend is an idiot, he broke my bass pedal for the drums.

I need the strongest plastic glue that I can find so i can fix it.

This is serious. I've already tried mighty putty and gorilla glue. Nothing has worked. :stickpoke
I'M GOING NUCKING FUTS!

Well if Gorilla Glue and mighty putty didn't work I don't know what would.

Duct tape?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Glue will not withstand the pressure. Do this:
Take a sheet of flexible metal. Wrap it around the two parts of the pedal, and glue the pedals to the sheet's (now it should be a roll) ends.

EDIT: I'm drawing you a diagram.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Problem Fixed!
If anyone else in the pit has the same problem, you can buy a repair kit for 20 bucks on amazon.
It's called the Pedal Metal Repair Kit.
I'M GOING NUCKING FUTS!

Quote by your_mom-zors
Problem Fixed!
If anyone else in the pit has the same problem, you can buy a repair kit for 20 bucks on amazon.
It's called the Pedal Metal Repair Kit.

OMG those tits! Those animated tits!
Quote by metaldud536
OMG those tits! Those animated tits!

They gave me an animated boner.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
They gave me an animated boner.

That gave me a genuine chuckle
Up The Boro!
you guys sniff glue too?!?!? kewl :-p

oh sh1t... wrong thread...
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by patrickrh
you guys sniff glue too?!?!? kewl :-p

oh sh1t... wrong thread...

I actually believe you may have found the right place
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
There is a glue called "Plastic Weld" that has worked really well for me. Any hardware store should have it. Just for anyone's future reference.

Edit: Or, I think that is what it was called. It came in two tubes that and you mixed the chemicals to glue the plastic together.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
Last edited by shivndragon at Aug 28, 2008,
Epoxy.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.