which is more versatile in your opinion, the ibanez rg2550z or the jackson MG2M?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I personally prefer 33 A.D. when they finally killed that bastard Jesus.

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
IMO, both can play anything. They are both of great quality. but play both before you buy, as you may prefer one neck to another even if they are both great.

actually, of both i would go towars the ibanez for the trem and the un-sh*tty pickups, but the jeackson is an awesome choice too, and it looks better, so its just what you decide when playing them
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I like the jackson. And to the guy above me, I don't think it has ****ty pickups. It has pretty decent ones and a floyd rose trem.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i have the RG2550E the one below the 0Z and it plays like a dream, inotation can be adjusted to your liking quite easily but can take some getting used to
dunno bout the jackson
i'd choose the prestige ibanez over the jackson. versatility, imo, is in the player.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Both should be pretty versatile. I'm gonna avoid bias since I own the Jackson and tell you to just find out which you like better.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I think the better question is why are you not looking at a used USA Jackson or MIJ Ibanez for $1000 rather than either of those
Quote by CJRocker
I think the better question is why are you not looking at a used USA Jackson or MIJ Ibanez for $1000 rather than either of those

+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
CJ, The RG2550Z is a Prestige model, but I totally agree about the USA jackson. Even the cheap JS series is pretty playable.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
CJ, The RG2550Z is a Prestige model, but I totally agree about the USA jackson. Even the cheap JS series is pretty playable.

btw he probably knows the RG2550Z is Prestige, is just that it's so much cheaper to get a used one (because of the rise in prices).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah, I know they are Prestige (in fact, given Ibanez has redeemed themselves somewhat in mye yes, I wouldn't mind one), but imo, a used USA Jackson ro high end Prestige is just though to beat. The attention to detail is out of this world.
hey i went to GAK today and played both. walked away with the ibanez cos the jackson just felt horrible to me. (not saying they are bad, just didnt like it personaly)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I personally prefer 33 A.D. when they finally killed that bastard Jesus.

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.