You could get 500 pennies. They would all make good picks. Or you could stop spamming.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the snarling dog brain picks are real nice thats what i use, their a bit big but their very nice not droppable either, if you play one you'll know why
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Or move to England and use fivepence like Brian May...
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
I like the Fender Heavys. The solid colored ones (especially the whites) sound better to me than the tortoise ones. Avoid dunlop tortex picks, they really don't sound good at all. The Dunlop Jimi Hendrix picks are pretty good too.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
I like the Fender Heavys. The solid colored ones (especially the whites) sound better to me than the tortoise ones. Avoid dunlop tortex picks, they really don't sound good at all. The Dunlop Jimi Hendrix picks are pretty good too.

i use dunlop tortex's and they are amazing

they sound great and they're so easy to hold on to, great grip

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Whatever you do, DON'T get Jazz III picks. Basically all they are good for is giving you a picking handicap. You can't use any other picks if you get them, without at least a week's worth of re learning.

I recommend Cool picks. They work great for me. They have a nice grip on them. Get the white ones if you go with cool picks. Also, Dunlop Gator Grips allow some good pinch harmonics.

And I don't understand you guys saying the Tortex picks don't sound good. There shouldn't be a tone difference between two plastic picks. I could understand if one was made of metal or wood or something...
The Jazz III picks aren't that bad...

Those are what I learned to use initially and I can use larger picks just fine. Otherwise, I just use normal Dunlops. Picks are just picks to me.
tortex is all i ever use. most guitarists use torex, so there you go.
and why dont you go to a store and buy picks of every brand? that's smart. see which you like best
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Has anyone even noticed that this kid is banned?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by TheArcadeFire
And I don't understand you guys saying the Tortex picks don't sound good. There shouldn't be a tone difference between two plastic picks. I could understand if one was made of metal or wood or something...

who said tortex sounds bad? what the **** is that? it's a ****ing pick! if it sounds bad to you, you're using the wrong material.. use nylon or some ****.

yeah and i have a metal pick. they last forever. yeah.. string breakage galore. it grinds your strings so they look all shiny where you picked. sound is freaking insane. the attack is crazy
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
i like the fender mediums, but i use some rolling stones picks that i got a bunch of from somewhere i dont remember where but they are mediums so i like those too
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by TheArcadeFire

There is a tonal difference. Everything affects your tone. It just depends how sensitive your ear is. Try saying "the type of pick doesn't matter in the tone" around Eric Johnson.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.