I just listened to the new Metallica song on Windows Media Player and now my sound doesn't work!! What gives??
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Metallica wants moar of your money, so they destroyed your speakers. Now go to Best Buy and buy some new ones. Might as well pick up Metallica's discography while you're there, right?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Your speakers don't make sound anymore.

Sorry.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
That's your computer telling you that Metallica sucks and that you need punished for listening to them.
Lars Ulrich stole your sound so he can sell it.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Your computer became surprised that Metallica managed to put out something good,and they self destructed because when they were built,that was not thought to be possible.

Check your speakers,maybe some wiring is loose.
meh
...remind me never to come to the pit with a serious question ever again.....plus metallica rules
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Quote by Spanky McGrits
...remind me never to come to the pit with a serious question ever again.....plus metallica rules

The pit is usually like this,which is why I only go here sometimes, and I'm not kidding check your speakers.
meh
Quote by Spanky McGrits

Well you acted like it was the song's fault...
Quote by Spanky McGrits

Oh what shenanigans lurk in this wondrous pit of ours.

Also, try putting your speakers on Limewire. This might aggravate Lars who will finally pay attention to your problems.

Edit 2: Maybe if you put your speakers on ebay we'll actually care about your problem

Edit 3. Actually, don't do that. It's a waste of perfectly good speakers and might make us feel some emotion toward you

Edit 4: Also, The Pit generally doesn't care about your problems, no matter how many times you cry out to Lars. We're mostly here for the lulz.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 28, 2008,
Quote by Retro Rocker
Well you acted like it was the song's fault...

its not the song's fault that would be stupid....

none of my sound works....even on youtube or if i put in a cd....
*sidesteps obvious jokes about Metallica's greediness/bad song*
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Spanky McGrits

You expected serious answers to that?!
no sound works....period....
Quote by Spanky McGrits
no sound works....period....

Are you using your computer's built- in speakers or external speakers?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
*sigh*

for a more serious answer, do your speakers turn on? Do they make any sound at all? No matter what, check your connection with ALL of your cables.
"Dude, you gotta pull an "Axl Rose" on them.
Tell them it's your band, if they don't like it, they can get in line and kiss your ass." ~pablo_arg