Oh so we wish right? well its partly true, any of you guys get those bastardized commercials over the phone? where instead of a person selling you the product its a recording? I gotta tell you, its pretty humorous but its annoying at times, especially if you want to tell someone off...that kinda ruined it for ya. Who else gets these things?
Quote by a6l6e6x1
i love human ones, you can have great fun!

yea i never see them either, there could be lulz to be had
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i've never had recorded ones before... that's rather odd
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I got a recorded one the other day. Screaming down the phone doesn't seem as fun any more...
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
I only get a recording when we have "won a prize". lol. But I like to talk jiberish when I get a real one.

Tele Man: can I speak to the decision maker of the House

Me: ZIPPO!...... ZIPPO TA DADLYDER!
I once got a recorded one of an airhorn being blown down the phone,
it was something about a cruise.
It damn near ripped my head off
I get both all the time. No as much since i signed up the Do Not Call(.gov) list, but some ****ers keep calling anyways.

My question is... there most be some stupid people out there who really buy their ****, cause it cant be possible that everybody i know hates them and ignore them, but at the same time they are more and more!
Same thing with those "Call now!" commercials selling a ladder so my small dog could go on my bed or couch without a problem.
I hate telemarketers. They always think the best time to call me would be early in the morning when I'm sleeping. Stupid douchebags.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I hate telemarketers. They always think the best time to call me would be early in the morning when I'm sleeping. Stupid douchebags.

I think most go in alphabetical order, if your last name is close to the start of the alphabet. Mine is a SCH, so my home gets bombarded at supper time with a bunch of calls.
Quote by ling_yu
I think most go in alphabetical order, if your last name is close to the start of the alphabet. Mine is a SCH, so my home gets bombarded at supper time with a bunch of calls.

actually they just go down the phone book I know people that are telemarketers...I feel bad for them.
Quote by ling_yu

are you Ned Schneedly?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
are you Ned Schneedly?

You idiot, that's spelt... S, H, N, E... E..........E. You know, why don't you call me Mr S?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Once i picked up the phone heard this weird sounding voice start to try and sell me something and I, with the phone to my ear, said to ym dad 'oh, it's just another stupid robot' and then the voice on the phone went, 'No i'm not!' and I quickly slammed it down
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Once i picked up the phone heard this weird sounding voice start to try and sell me something and I, with the phone to my ear, said to ym dad 'oh, it's just another stupid robot' and then the voice on the phone went, 'No i'm not!' and I quickly slammed it down

I've tried to talk to a robot telemarketer before. It didn't work as well as your experience...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by 666hamish666
I once got a recorded one of an airhorn being blown down the phone,
it was something about a cruise.
It damn near ripped my head off

I got that one too!
two and a half men.
Quote by meh!

That's spectacular. Now, serious Pedalboard.

Come on, guys. Leave those poor people alone. There's no way in hell those people like their jobs, and you asshats don't make it any easier by mocking them.

Except for the dude in the quote, that's just amazingly funny.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard

Come on, guys. Leave those poor people alone. There's no way in hell those people like their jobs, and you asshats don't make it any easier by mocking them.

What if I shoot the shit with them about cool stuff like how awesome Nalgene bottles are?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Pedalboard

You sign up for a crappy job, you know what you're getting into.
i get one guy who calls me and then tells me to hold.

WTF?!

You called me mother****er!!! You hold bitch!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i'd always try and start convos with them and get them to hang up on me.

telemarketer: would you like to have a FREE sample of enzyte?

me: are you lonely?

telemarketer: excuse me sir?

me: will you tickle my butt hole?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together