how much would you pay for for a one hour lesson taught by the musician of your choice whether they are dead or alive.

for me, i would pay for a lesson by jimi hendrix and i dunno how much i would pay $5k+ i think.
steve vai, but only for around 100$ because i'm poor right now
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'd sell my soul for an Adam Jones lesson. He's the only reason I began to play guitar.

Tool kicks your ass.
Rusty Cooley, he'd teach me some cool sweeps. I wouldn't pay more than £20 though, guitar lessons aren't worth more than that.
i would get taught by lil wayne... i wouldnt pay though id just blaze him... he rocks out on teh guitar in lollipop:P
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
Every guitarist.

They'd pay me.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I'd pay a thousand dollars for a lesson from Kirk Hammet. But only so I could smash his wah-wah pedal.
two and a half men.
jimis great and all, but he didn't really know any theory or anything, he just knew what sounded sick and how to make what was in his head come out on the guitar.

for me id say clapton because hes my idol and hero and i would pay at least 100,000 dollars if i had a lot of money. but im broke
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Quote by Cameronrobson
I'd pay a thousand dollars for a lesson from Kirk Hammet. But only so I could smash his wah-wah pedal.

lmfao you are my hero!!!
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
Trent Reznor - €5000 (most i can afford right now!)
Gotta learn some of his cool production techniques!
Quote by Cameronrobson

What if he has 2?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
prolly John Frusciante.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
any successful guitarist with a theory background
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
jimi- $5k

SRV- $4k

Billy Corgan (but mostly for composing lesson)- $1k
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I'd pay over a grand to have a lesson with Robby Krieger.

Be awesome just to be in the same room.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
tom morello, $50 because i don't think i would want to pay more then that for a guitarist to teach me something
blahblahblah
Alive - Tom Morello
Dead - Jimi Hendrix

And since I don't have much money, I'd run out of the lesson when I have to pay up!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I'd sell my soul and live in a box on a street corner all my life for guitar lessons from Kurt Cobain, The only reason I play guitar.

That may sound crazy, but I would...
I would pay 3k for a keith richards lesson he is the best rythym guitarist alive IMO *flame shield*
when i said i wanted a lesson from jimi, i wouldn't limit myself to just guitar. i think the way he looks at music and life are very cool. also, i'm sure he would give me an autograph which i could then sell for like what, 100,000 dollars? lol
I would pay $50 for lessons from Jimmy Page. He's my biggest inspiration, and just to be in the same room with him would be awesome.

But I'd only pay $50 because I wouldn't be able to understand a f**king word he says with that British chimneysweeper accent of his.
I read somewhere that 77% of the mentally ill live in poverty. I'm more interested in the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
john frusciante must teach me the secret to his funkiness.

i would pay him in the cheese snack of his choice (hopefully it's cheetos). as much as he wants.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
i'd sell my girlfriend (who i love dearly) for a lesson with trent reznor.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
John Petrucci. Not sure how much I would want to pay, but nothing unreasonable.
Satch, since he was a teacher.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.