i play basically ONLY classic rock 70's to 90's, solid state would be nice, loud enough to hear over the drums, but below 40w so i dont kill my pets ears, i have around a $300 CND price range...if there was one that had like delay that would be awsome too THZ UG ...the delay isnt nessasary though
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
used peavey classic 30, then again might be loud
how 'bout epiphone valve jr or a black heart amp?
thz for the reply i'll check into them
ಠ_ಠ

Kudos to the blackheart idea.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well idk if 30 solid state watts will be loud enough but if u want below 40 solid state watts you should check out the peavey vypyr 30($200, lots of effects sounds nice)...i jus got the vypyr 75 and like it a lot
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
If you don't play loud except for at practice your pets ears should be just fine
I think the Blackheart or Valve would be perfect. Tube amps are a lot louder than solid states of the same wattage. If you are playing shows and such I'd say no to the Blackheart or Valve though, and go for a solid state. Those small tube heads are meant more for practice/recording.
k thz guys keep on suggesting, im considering the peavey classic 30 but its tube and im only starting out really and the peavey classic 30 is like 500 bucks...
ಠ_ಠ

buy expensive the first time that way it doesnt cost you more in the long run .

i'd say look for a used marshall DSL or TSL combo. They're the blacksheep of the marshall amps but they sound f*kin sweet. Lots of versatility.

Either that or a peavey valve king... they're dirt cheap... i hear they have some reliability issues, though...

edit:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-ValveKing-112-Combo-Amp?sku=481442

50 watts all tube... $399 USD brand new...
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
thz i'll check it out...keep em' coming
ಠ_ಠ