I've been thinking about getting a wah pedal but I don't know which to get. I'm gonna get to GC as soon as possible to try out as many as I can. I don't know if they all have this or not but I would want one with a filter setting. I only know of the Ibanez Weeping Demon, Original Crybaby Wah, Mister Crybaby Super, and the Crybaby Classic. which of these are the best or are there any that are better?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
Look into either a Vox V847/847A or a V848 Clyde McCoy if you'll be playing up to classic rock gain wise, otherwise look into the Dunlop 535Q.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Last edited by SSL27 at Aug 28, 2008,
Vox V847
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by SSL27
Look into either a Vox V847/847A or a V848 Clyde McCoy if you'll be playing up to classic tock gain wise, otherwise look into the Dunlop 535Q.

did you mean classic rock gain? because if you didn't please explain. and I play metal, rock and a bit of classic rock. My my largest influences are Jimi Hendrix, Eddie VanHalen and Tom Morello. Though I am influenced by many others those are just who influence me the most and whose music I enjoy the most.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
Quote by Metallica Fan21
did you mean classic rock gain? because if you didn't please explain. and I play metal, rock and a bit of classic rock. My my largest influences are Jimi Hendrix, Eddie VanHalen and Tom Morello. Though I am influenced by many others those are just who influence me the most and whose music I enjoy the most.

Yeah, sorry. I meant rock. For Jimi the V847 would probably be better, but when it comes to Tom Morrello then you'd be better off with the 535Q, so I'd go with the 535 if I were you.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
slash wah FTW

here is a guy using a slash wah my other recomendation ould be a budda wah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrW8ndFLwdQ

check some clips on youtube but the slash wah is sweet i own one and it kicks ass XD
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Quote by SSL27
Yeah, sorry. I meant rock. For Jimi the V847 would probably be better, but when it comes to Tom Morrello then you'd be better off with the 535Q, so I'd go with the 535 if I were you.

alright cool I'll check 'em both out. Thanks guys!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Just don't go anywhere near a Boss PW-10 and you should be sweet.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales