Apparently you like it...

yes its a fine film.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Apparently you like it...

yes its a fine film.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Apparently you liked it...

yes its a fine film
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
Apparently its a fine film...

Yes you like it.

I couldn't make my mind up.
I was expecting it to be better than it was.
Just cos I like that sort of film
But it was still good
Warnings for spammers.

Continue
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
Quote by filthandfury
Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.

Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
my favorite movie of al time
seen it probably 20 times
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Awesome film, Tarantino at his best.

The best part by far is the casting, they picked the best actors.

I'm fairly sure originally Tarantino was going to play Harvey Keitel's part, or a part that was bigger than "Mr. Brown" who I'm fairly sure is who he played.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by wenwi91
how many dicks is that?

A lot.
Quote by emery01
Awesome film, Tarantino at his best.

The best part by far is the casting, they picked the best actors.

I'm fairly sure originally Tarantino was going to play Harvey Keitel's part, or a part that was bigger than "Mr. Brown" who I'm fairly sure is who he played.

Tarantino wrote Mr. Pink for himself orignally.
Last edited by Reservoir Dogs at Aug 28, 2008,
Amazing movie, I forgot to bring it to college : (
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by filthandfury
Amazing film.

Steve Buscemi.

Tim Roth.

Samuel L Jackson.

Quentin Tarantino.

Amazing.

don't think samuel L Jackson is in this movie buddy.

but anyways, it's a pretty good movie. i like pulp fiction better.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by filthandfury

This girl, she's a regular fuck machine, dya and night. Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

How many dicks is that?

A lot of dicks.

A brilliant film, looking back, I prefer it to Pulp Fiction in many respects, and I think it's a tighter and better film in many areas.

I don't actually care that Tarantino ripped off many of his plotlines and characters from Oriental cinema, what he created with Dogs was brilliant.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by filthandfury
Amazing film.

Steve Buscemi.

Tim Roth.

Samuel L Jackson.

Quentin Tarantino.

Amazing.

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by psychokiller99
don't think samuel L Jackson is in this movie buddy.

but anyways, it's a pretty good movie. i like pulp fiction better.

Yeah, he auditioned for the role of Mr. Orange, but didn't get the part. But Tarantino was so impressed with him, that he casted him in his next movie, Pulp Fiction.
Great movie. I was expecting more the first time I saw it, considering its reputation. But, I learned to love it for what it is.

And yes, Pulp Fiction is better.

On a side note, I don't think so many people would be concerned about Tarantino's career peaking so early if he would release movies more often and stop trying to pay homage to every film he ever watched in the 70's. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction don't seem so desperate to live up to anything else. Kill Bill and Death Proof are trying to be something else and falling short. He shouldn't be such a genre guy... that only suits film makers when it's a horror genre... not a dead genre. When a certain kind of film is ready to come back, like Kung Fu or car chase movies, it won't be because Tarantino loves them so much. It will be because it is their time to come back. Sorta like how zombie movies became popular again. It was just the right time.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I'm so scared in case i fall of my chair!

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

cop - "What are they waiting for, that ****er cut off my ear, he slashed my face!"

mr orange - I'm ****ING DIEING MAN!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Sorta like how zombie movies became popular again. It was just the right time.

No, the resurfacing of the zombie genre was down to one film, which gave the whole genre a kick up the arse and put fresh blood in its veins; that film was 28 Days Later.

I do agree with some of your points about Tarantino's films, though; I find the constant homages a bit wearing sometimes, but I myself love seventies exploitation films and I enjoy the style and soundtrack he gives his films. The whole thing about "Sounds of the Seventies" on the radio throughout Dogs was perfect. Also, Dogs and Pulp pay huge homage to seventies films; but they do it better.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Warnings for spammers.

Continue

Awesome film
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.