if when you fret a string at the 12th fret it sounds out of tune, even tho the open string is in tune, then you need to set your intonation,

or your guitar solos will sound out of tune.

it's not hard to tune along the board, what type of bridge?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i have a floyd rose system
and i want to change the strings to a heavier gauge but on the floyd rose thread it kept saying stuff about itonation
so i didnt kno if i needed to worry about that or how to do it or what?
well, fret at the 12th, see if it's needed and then post in the floyd setup sticky at the top of the page and ask for direction.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

ok cool. and do u think that i should change the strings myself without ****ing anything up?
well you need to look over the tutorial first.

swap one string at a time, keep tension on that bridge.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

well go take a look, ask madpickin03 any questions, or come back if you're confused.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62