Page 1 of 5
hey pit monkeys tommorow im going to make a scene in the cafeteria at my school, Me and my girlfriend have decided to "get married" using ringpops

Where would i find the stuff that is read while we get maried like all the vows and the stuff the dude reads from the bible. Any help is greatly appreciated btw im 14 and a freshman, so i need some rep. thanks for the help

And at the end we are gonna make it jewish by stepping on a milk box and going "mozeltaf"(sp?)
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
.....uh.

It's over there?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Just flick through the bible, it's not long so you'll find the bit you want in no time
Read from the book of Finnish necromanic spells. Maybe you will awaken your lunch lady.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Incesticide
Are you 6?

x2
.... wow, fail.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by sk8ordie97
you sir.... need a life this is epic phail
make sure lots of pictures and video are taken and put em on the pit so we can laff at youre hopelessness

I want to "laff" at your spelling of "laugh."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If you have conjoined lunch, then you have to videotape it, post it so I can laugh and ridicule you like the sophomores who willl burn on you forever.

Also, to make my other post seem useful: I originally thought that you were actually considering marriage (drunk/tired mind) and thusly the luahging. Lots of it, too.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Wait wait wait...

You want a rep as a freshman, so you're going to humiliate yourself in front of the upper classmen? Yeah theres no way you won't get picked on.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
psh....freshman lol
im waiting till after graduation till i get married
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Hahahaha the sad part about my school is someone asked his girlfriend to marry him AT LUNCH.

...I live in a hick town

anyhow, just make something up, it'll be funnier.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Please, please, no more "I'm 14 and me and my girlfriend are in love and we are so toltally getting married, at school in front of everyone because we're attention-seeking juvinile retards with no sense of real life."

Please, I beg of you...

No more.

EDIT: Do you think that has too much italics in it?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I don't know about that Bible stuff but if you can't find those pre-written vows you can always write your own.
Not to be mean, but this is an epic failure and you will be beaten up numerous times in your long 4 years at your high school. Just.. don't.
Quote by emery01

EDIT: Do you think that has too much italics in it?

Yeah, you went a little overboard but that's okay because you got your point across.
wow, we meant this as a joke, and all freshman have the same lunch at our school, no upperclassmen This wont be the first time something like this has happened either, I also argue with lunch ladys on how my potatoes aren't mashed enough or how the chef salad isnt made by a chef, sometimes i like to be an ass at school
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

By the way, are you going to have a "wedding night" to go with it?
you could cause a bigger scene by killing yourself

consider it
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by TommUK

hehe, pre merrital wedding night...
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

Quote by mosh_face
you could cause a bigger scene by killing yourself

consider it

Check the "Suicide?" thread for more info.
Quote by TommUK

The sad thing is, I know someone who had sex when she was 13. Surprisingly, she's looser than a year old elastic band.

So, it's possible.

Quote by eggsandham2
wow. i hope you dont go to my highschool cuz i'd ****ing skip class, go to the cafeteria and beat your ass for being such a little twat.

A pretend wedding isn't going to get you any rep, it's going to get you fag points from all of the upper class men. Trust me on this one.

Like, that **** would have been funny in like 7th grade. except prbly not even then.
The higher classes are gonna wail on you like theres no tomorrow.
LARGE TEXT
Page 1 of 5