Ok I been trying to buy a new guitar for 3 months now. I just sold my old crappy samick so have NO guitar, wah wah !

Both guitars are same price for me $700. However the MK will take a week where as the s320 is on the shelf at my local.

All I really want to know is which is the better quality quitar. I know they very different. The MK will sound more full and beefy, the s320 has a great trem.

I cant make my mind up, honest, this is pathetic, I want a guitar.
do you want a floyd or not? if not, MK, if so, S320
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
yes, the thing is i cant decide if i want trem or not.

forgetting trem, which is easier to play and sounds nicer in your opinion?

mostly rock and metal
do you like tuning down?
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
S320.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
i have an S520. ZR bridge has a faulty arm socket that will brake after heavy use, nothing a twenty quid cant fix though (I fitted an orig. floyd arm onto my ZR). the trem itself is the best trem you can get for the price your paying. Its kept tune perfectly after being balanced and you can go into drop D and standard just by using the fine tuners (stop bar at back)

S320.
Ive had some bad experiences with Ibanez products, get the MK
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Ibanez TB15R
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Dean Traditional MIK Acoustic Guitar