i have abunch of questions about fruity loops and im getting ready to buy it.

1. im concerned about the amount of plugins that comes with the $99 version. it only comes with a demo version of sytrus and Toxic- does this mean i CANT use them in my songs, or does it just mean that they cant do everything?

2. whats the difference between the $99 and the $199 versions? does the 199 come with sytrus or toxic biohazard?

3. how good is the selection of free VST plugins? can they replace sytrus or toxic?
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
i thought this was going to be about cereal
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
going more expensive isnt necessarily what i want, i just really want to know weather or not i can use toxic and sytrus on the $99 version. This is a hobby for me, not a passion
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
Have you checked the the Image Line/Fruity Loops Website? I'm positive they have these specs listed out on there somewhere.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
you wont be able to save the files with toxic and sytrus it will delete them but keep the rest of your work.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah