Page 1 of 3
If you could pick the way you died how would you go out?

personally, i think it would be pretty badass going out at the age of 92 by means of freezing at the top of mt. everest. that way ill stay frozen up there above all of you forever!!

What about you guys?
Asleep like my grandfather.

Not screaming, like his passengers.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Sucked up by a tornado would be sick
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Having a heart attack at the age of 90 while having a threesome with two hot chicks.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Become one with the force, like Obi-Wan
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
being assassinated.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Les Paul57
If you could pick the way you died how would you go out?

personally, i think it would be pretty badass going out at the age of 92 by means of freezing at the top of mt. everest. that way ill stay frozen up there above all of you forever!!

What about you guys?

Yea good luck getting up there now while you're young, let alone when you're 92. Plus don't forget about the elite mountain cougars up there that would just eat your remains.
Searchbar falling on top of me.

Seriously though - shark bite, spontaneous combustion, or old age.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Aug 28, 2008,
i plan on giving chuck norris a bloody nose someday
going out in style....

EDIT: actually i might want to spontaneously combust in the middle of something important
Honestly, I just want to live long, and go out with a bang, not dieing helplessly in some hospital bed. Doing something I love while dieing would be great.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Honestly, I just want to live long, and go out with a bang, not dieing helplessly in some hospital bed. Doing something I love while dieing would be great.

death in the middle of a guitar solo?
Quote by seljer
death in the middle of a guitar solo?

lol how would that happen? wall of doom falling over on you? lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
i want my bc rich warlock to fly through my chest (: either that or spontaneously com bust cuz that **** would be awesome
in a fire
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Arrived+Dparted

i hear that actually. going out because i rocked too hard like a heart attack on stage would be sweet too.
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
I want to be beat to death by a crowd of people in my school cafeteria after I propose to my girlfriend with a Ring Pop.

+100000
I'd sit in a pod with my guitar and have it fired into the core of the Sun. My theory is that I will fuse with my guitar be transformed into god.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I want to be beat to death by a crowd of people in my school cafeteria after I propose to my girlfriend with a Ring Pop.

+1

Actually I think I'm going to do it myself. I'm just gonna go in a crowded area one day with a concealed gun and just scream some really weird sh*t before I blast myself. I'd be like "WHO F*CKIN' FARTED?!" and then... *BANG*. I would have just confused the f*ck out of everybody, like "Oh my god... wait, who farted?"
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
idk or care how ill really die. but on the side of suicide, even though i disagree with suicide and think its ****ed up, if i ever hit that point, due to, say, a terminal illness i dont feel like dealing with, ill just throw myself in front of a train.
Quote by thundrstruk891
idk or care how ill really die. but on the side of suicide, even though i disagree with suicide and think its ****ed up, if i ever hit that point, due to, say, a terminal illness i dont feel like dealing with, ill just throw myself in front of a train.

oh, that thread was like half an hour ago...
Quote by vinyl_countdown
Dimebag already did that...

Oh snap!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
When I go out, I'ma go out shootin'.
I don't mean when I die, I mean when I go out to the club, stupid!

/reference

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
taking a massive drug overdose then being pushed out a plane at 20.000 feet.
Sky diving or base jumping...The plan is that after I pull the chute that I die. Then people will think I made it to the ground relatively okay...Oh the laughs I will have when they learn they are wrong.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
Either sexual exhaustion at an extremely old age, or a car chase from the police in a corvette after I rob a bank, probably at age 90 or so.
I feel a little wiitarded....

Guitars
Aria Diamond 1242
Epiphone Strat Copy
Miscellaneous Strat copy

Other
Crate GX-30M
Vox 412BK Cab (No head )
Quote by farfaraway
In such a way that everyone will remember.

Which will never happen.

Oh my god seth!!
IS that joo !?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Page 1 of 3