ok im on a really low budget between 100 and 150

and im looking for an amp that has good quality, that could handle good pedals,
pretty loud volume, not a practice amp, and the size doesnt matter, i just care it is loud and could handle good pedals and if the sound quality is good, it doesnt need to have effects on it, just a plain old non practice amp that gives off a pretty loud soung and could handle pedals

got any recommendations?
Quote by choncho
ok im on a really low budget between 100 and 150

and im looking for an amp that has good quality, that could handle good pedals,
pretty loud volume, not a practice amp, and the size doesnt matter, i just care it is loud and could handle good pedals and if the sound quality is good, it doesnt need to have effects on it, just a plain old non practice amp that gives off a pretty loud soung and could handle pedals

got any recommendations?

umm with that budget the only decent amp is the Roland Micro cube, you have to save up...
Quote by Ghold125
umm with that budget the only decent amp is the Roland Micro cube, you have to save up...

Ummm... Crate V18? lol
i've not played either but the Crate seems like a good deal for $149. I heard here earlier that SamAsh.com had 17 in stock earlier. They have been on back order so I don't know what is still there.

That or the Cube, but the cube won't take pedals real well and I don't know how loud it can get. They do get good praise tho.
I'm jumping on the bandwago here, but I also say get the crate v18 for $150 while you can. I just got one, and even if it's not perfect for your style, it's pretty versitile, and definately giggable in terms of tone and volume (can't vouche for reliability yet). I put my little tubulator OD pedal in front and it tightened up nicely (sounded great without it too, as long as I dialed down the bass), next I tried my EA tremolo pedal in front of it and it was suddenly heaven on earth.

So--
1. not a practice amp
2. loud
3. good sounding
4. right in your budget
5. has good quality? Have to wait and see if they are built to last. Mine smells kind of hot right now so I'm worried. I'd definately exchange it for another rather than return it though if there is a problem.
save some more money dude !!
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
definatly go with the v18, you won't get a better amp for the money
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
definatly go with the v18, you won't get a better amp for the money

I agree. That Crate deal can't be beat. Add a couple of pedals and you're in business.
I bought a V18. Already had 3 amps when I bought it, so I didn't need it. (GAS)
I just couldn't pass it up. It is a nice sounding amp for $150.
It's really nice sounding after you re-tube it. (JJ's)
Takes pedal very well.
Sort of a Voxy tone. Really nice clean sound, but not much head room.
Glad I bought it.
Quote by 2_much_gear
I bought a V18. Already had 3 amps when I bought it, so I didn't need it. (GAS)
I just couldn't pass it up. It is a nice sounding amp for $150.
It's really nice sounding after you re-tube it. (JJ's)
Takes pedal very well.
Sort of a Voxy tone. Really nice clean sound, but not much head room.
Glad I bought it.

Why are you bumping old threads? Stop please. Congrats on your V18, we get it...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Why are you bumping old threads? Stop please. Congrats on your V18, we get it...

give the guy a break dude, the thread aint THAT old. What harm is he doing?
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.