Hello Pit.

I just got a phonecall from the local grocery store and I have an interview next teusday at 7am. I hate early mornings but oh well lol.

Does anyone have any advice for me that might help me out with the interview?

You can post advice that involves Mudkipz if you must, but include some non-pokemon related as well =)

cheers pit.
Step 1: Walk in, say "Give me the job or I'll rape you".
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit!
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Look the interviewer in the eye and say "hayyy guiiisee lets play yahtzeee."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Dress up as your favorite vegetable to show your enthusiasm in greengrocery.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
dress relatively nicely, be confident, but not cocky, be polite and look your interviewer in the eyes
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
say you want the job because you are looking for a new challenge
Say hi, don't take off your pants, and you should be good.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
If they ask you work-related questions, try to come up with specific examples. An elaborate (but fairly brief) story involving detail will gain you far more points than a general example or something of the like.

Be clear, but concise. Again, details, but keep it to the facts and only the necessary information.

Be courteous and lively. Smiling is a big part of this. To work at a grocery store, they want you to appear to be a hard worker with good people skills, because those are required to perform your job functions.

And, remember: Stay calm. Think about what you're going to say before you say it. Don't leave with regrets of should-haves or should-not-haves.
Well seeing as you already got some non-pokemon related suggestions...

Use your Mewtwo to influence their thoughts so you get the job easy and can go home and sleep.

And, if the interviewer's a hot chick, Metaldud's told us that Stun Spore is an effective sedative for rape.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Rush_fan2112
Don't follow advice given by the Pit?

best advice ever..
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
....it's a grocery store. They'll probably just interviewing you to make sure you're not fucking stupid and/or can breathe.
As far as looks go, since it's only a grocery store, dress casually, but make sure it's nice. You don't need to wear a suit or anything...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by rcw110131
....it's a grocery store. They'll probably just interviewing you to make sure you're not fucking stupid and/or can breathe.

agreed. I work at my local Shaw's. my interview was basically me going in and the manager going over rules and what not and talking about my schedule. there were no like.. questions to see if I was qualified.

but as previously said: shake hands, be confident, look your interviewer in the eyes, and then ask if they liek mudkipz
How can i forget the way you led me through the path into heaven to leave me behind?