hey i need some advice if you will. So lately ive been bored on my guitar playing the same stuff over and over so i was hoping some people in the pit could suggest something...just something that is fun to play
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Technical Difficulties
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Battery, The four horsemen, Angel of Death, Hourglass, Scarified, Technical Difficulties, Master of puppets, Dead Skin Mask, Disciple, Prince Charming, Dream on, rollin, Too Tough to die, Suicide Messiah, Fire it up (need a talk box), Stricken, Raining Blood, One, Fade to black, In this river solo, Sanitarium, Jump into the fire, Fight fire with Fire, Ride the lightning

amidoinitrite?
Under the Bridge is actually really fun to play on the guitar. After I learned it, I couldn't stop playing it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It would help if you list a genre.

I never get tired of playing Crazy Train and Paranoid
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
you just named the ones that im playing over and over again but thanx lol
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Playing guitar sucks
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
AC/DC. Play it hard and play it loud.

Foreplay/Longtime is fun to play as well.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
Quote by Woogles
Playing guitar sucks

go troll somewhere else..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by ibanez41093
mostly rock and stuff like metallica

Can you be a bit more specific? You mean old school thrash stuff like metallica, megadeth, slayer, testament, etc.?

If that's what you mean, then:
Testament - Souls of Black
Megadeth - Tornado of souls
Pantera - Psycho Holiday