Page 1 of 2
I'm tired of hearing stupid crap. I'm not into politics cause I'm young but I think Obama seems like a pretty decent candidate.Anyways.. I think its hilarious.. people believe he is the antichrist.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061130125358AA1hRgT

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?
Barack Obama and antichrist seem to flow well together. He posseses many of the characteristics depicted in the book of Relevations. He has middle-eastern descent, his name, "Barack", means "blessed", he is cunning, and is a powerful speaker. He has considered running for president in 2008. Nostradamus prophesized the name of the antichrist is "Mabus." This can relate to why Obama is the antichrist. If you write obama+bush, you end up with obamabush. Do you spot "mabus" in the middle? Bingo. This is a strong indication that Obama will succeed Bush as president in 2008, further confirming the prohpecy. This is my personal take on the antichrist. I want to hear your thoughts. Is Obama the next antichrist? thanks.

think you are right, he will be the next President of the United States and that means that possibly by definition he will become the anti-christ. We all know that 2012 is the year of the anti-christ and that whoever is elected President in the next election will precide over the coming of the anti-christ. I never thought that the next President would BE the anti-christ as I thought it would more likely be someone in the Middle East.

He also fits the profile in other ways! We know the anti-christ is described as a 'young' man and that he does not know at this point in history that he 'is' the anti-christ. It all fits.

I am not 100% convinced it is him, but I think it is very likely. Thank you for your wonderful insight!

I hate when people pull that nostradamus ****..

Even worse.. this girl I know was talking to me about it:

who do you want for president?
i dont care but obama cause hes ghetto
omg no dont like obama well i mean you can but personally i think he is the anti christ. hes an odd man
wait. anti christ? why do you think that. wtf haha
illl show you.read this and dont be lazy. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061130125358AA1hRgT
thats stupid as ****. he says hes antichrist cause his name is barack
the anti christ is also described as being different from everyone else. the devils child. and then everyone will fall under him and believe he is jesus coming back to earth but then he will turn on everyone. and force everyone to get to mark of the beast. and if you dont then you get killed and if you do you go to hell becuase you denied jesus and worshiped someone else.
not to be mean. ill be blunt. honest. that sounds retarded..

Thoughts???
Um, what color did they say the anti-christ would be when he came?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
People are so goddamn stupid.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Christ...
isnt that guy dead?

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Its because he's black.

Tru dat.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

lmao OBAMABUSH? whatthe? are they serious? I'm not too fond of Obama but too label him the anti-christ is a little much.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I'm going to name my first Child Mabus now........just cuz.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by super singin
Well he looks like a straight up ruler of hell in this picture.

Oh no! His hands are turning Michael Jackson!
I never thought anything could be more retarded than the people saying Obama is a terrorist for having "bomb" in his name, but this beats even that.
I actually think the Jonas Brothers are the anti christ. They are corrupting the minds of today's youth for world domination tomorrow.
Nobody has mentioned this.... Obama is NOT of Middle-Eastern descent. Dumbasses.
I'm a Catholic Christian and I'm embarrassed of the stupidity of these people.
Quote by RU Experienced?
The "Obamabush" part made me laugh

Same here.

I blame Bush
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
yeah he can't be the anti christ, cause like im jesus, and he seems alright to me. if you don't believe me, i'm sure i could find some relation between some maths equasion, my name, and some other event to convince you
That's so stupid . Barack means "lightning".

ברק
n. Barak (surname)

x
nm. lightning, thunderbolt; flash; glitter, splendor, resplendence, luster, lustre, gloss, sheen, varnish, glare, glint, glisten, glossiness, shine, shininess, sleekness, sparkle
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by KeepOnRotting
I actually think the Jonas Brothers are the anti christ. They are corrupting the minds of today's youth for world domination tomorrow.

Ha ha ha, agreed.
OBAMABUSH

I hate how people look for nostradamus crap. I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this ****..
Who cares?

It's not like god exists.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I'm pretty sure you can do that with anybody
John McCain
-If he becomes the president his term will end in 2012, which, according to the Obama theory, is significant
-He has ties to the middle east. Who cares that he's singing "Bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran," that still qualifies as "ties"
-The antichrist is known to deceive people and seeing as Bush's approval rate is at around 25% and McCain is practically 100% in agreement with Bush, in terms of his voting record, his approval rating should be at around 25%, too, but it isn't.
-He is clearly suffering from brain damage and it's obvious that if you're possessed, then you don't act normal.

This is why propaganda is pathetic. I don't support McCain at all but both sides make some extremely pathetic excuses to why the other should not become the next president.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
it would be ****ing hilarious if black people fought so hard for equality, and then the first black guy elected president was the antichrist.
Quote by RileyB
I'm tired of hearing stupid crap. I'm not into politics cause I'm young but I think Obama seems like a pretty decent candidate.Anyways.. I think its hilarious.. people believe he is the antichrist.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061130125358AA1hRgT

I hate when people pull that nostradamus ****..

Even worse.. this girl I know was talking to me about it:

who do you want for president?
i dont care but obama cause hes ghetto
omg no dont like obama well i mean you can but personally i think he is the anti christ. hes an odd man
wait. anti christ? why do you think that. wtf haha
illl show you.read this and dont be lazy. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061130125358AA1hRgT
thats stupid as ****. he says hes antichrist cause his name is barack
the anti christ is also described as being different from everyone else. the devils child. and then everyone will fall under him and believe he is jesus coming back to earth but then he will turn on everyone. and force everyone to get to mark of the beast. and if you dont then you get killed and if you do you go to hell becuase you denied jesus and worshiped someone else.
not to be mean. ill be blunt. honest. that sounds retarded..

Thoughts???

So... much... idiocy... MEDIC!
Quote by KeepOnRotting

The smartest thing said in this thread, aside from the atheist dude.
Okay, so let's assume firstly that the bible is right, andthat obama is the anti-christ. Christians that believe for some reason that he is the anti-christ should do everything in their power to get him elected. Afterall, the bible says that the anti-christ will come to power, so trying to stop it would be going against God.

it would be ****ing hilarious if black people fought so hard for equality, and then the first black guy elected president was the antichrist.

sigged
What an amazingly logical conclusion. I mean, Obama claims to be better than Jesus, right? Oh wait, he doesn't.
Impossible. the book of Revelation is not plausible. It was written during the persecutions as a book of hope for the Christians, not some stupid prophecy.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by beyondthegrave
how can obama be the anti christ when i am.

True.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by swordsrkewl
Impossible. the book of Revelation is not plausible. It was written during the persecutions as a book of hope for the Christians, not some stupid prophecy.

The Antichrist is talked about in 1 and 2 John. :P

Edit: Just so you guys know, Obama is a Christian who has admitted his faith, while the Bible says that the Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the Christ.
Page 1 of 2