His suicide thread closed =(
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?

Shame.

I donno why the hell mods just can't let it ride for a little. I mean people are having fun with it, and The Pit seemed much more fun when I started coming here then it is now.

***Try getting me in **** for responding to a reported thread now!***

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
*reported*

If I wrote a suicide note online and people responded in the way they did, I wouldn't exactly slow down killing myself.

Don't make threads like these.

Dude honestly, what kind of idiot would make a suicide letter in the pit!?! You're just ASKING for trouble, not our fault that people have no brains. If people tell us NICELY that they are having problems we will respond nicely most of the time.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Spam thread.

*reported*

Already reported party pooper...
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Aug 28, 2008,
whatever, it's probably too late anyway. plus he seemed like he was just doing it for attention.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Forever he'll be in the thread of the eternally banned... I live in ottawa, its sweet..
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
*reported*

If I wrote a suicide note online and people responded in the way they did, I wouldn't exactly slow down killing myself.

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Oh no...Q-Q-QUICKLY, TO THE FIRE HYDRANTS!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
*reported*

Dont tell me what to do. Did you even see the other thread?

Spam thread.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by xIckyThumpx
Dont tell me what to do. Did you even see the other thread?

Yes, I did.

Half of the responses were: "See ya!", " You must have us confused with people that care", and so on.
I'm ashamed that people would subject a person who possibly was undergoing a deeply turbulent time to such derogatory and pugnacious comments.

What if that person really was considering what they posted? Granted, there were a few people who actually said "Don't do it", and other such comments, but many were still immature and uncalled for.

I hope never to see that again.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
People on the pit really have nothing better to do than report threads? Honestly