Title said it all, plays lead, got the rawness needed to grind down those gimmicky posers. I fire up my stuff with -blues turned mad- and I'm out there to form a band to rock it out of their rap-following asses, after all we're living out there in the jungle, what we need is a flag to relate to, and I want just that, a bunch of flagbearer to kick it with me, drums, bass, vocals & we're fired up, I'm in quebec canada but currently finishing stuff down there & getting the hell out probably, contact me with a way to contact you back aka hotmail address, stupid technology's at least useful for that.

Influences - those that breathed their art: hendrix, santana, bob marley, mötley crüe, guns N roses, pink floyd, ozzy...

EDIT: I'm 17 going 18 in less than 6 months, gunslingers around there would be best, a generation's voices eh.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Last edited by Gäbe at Aug 28, 2008,
Way to go the mick mars route...
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Gäbe
Title said it all, plays lead, got the rawness needed to grind down those gimmicky posers. I fire up my stuff with -blues turned mad- and I'm out there to form a band to rock it out of their rap-following asses, after all we're living out there in the jungle, what we need is a flag to relate to, and I want just that, a bunch of flagbearer to kick it with me, drums, bass, vocals & we're fired up, I'm in quebec canada but currently finishing stuff down there & getting the hell out probably, contact me with a way to contact you back aka hotmail address, stupid technology's at least useful for that.

Influences - those that breathed their art: hendrix, santana, bob marley, mötley crüe, guns N roses, pink floyd, ozzy...

EDIT: I'm 17 going 18 in less than 6 months, gunslingers around there would be best, a generation's voices eh.

okay calm down dave mustaine, i got the message. "im a dick"
Quote by dcdossett65
Way to go the mick mars route...

Yeah, they called it the mötley way, I call it the hard way, use it or lose it

Lol what have you gotten between your legs if not a testosterone supply ? Try making up a rock band for months in one of the worst spawning pits and you'll think else than that eh
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Last edited by Gäbe at Aug 28, 2008,