Poll: Is writing a 'suicide note' wrong on UG
Poll Options
View poll results: Is writing a 'suicide note' wrong on UG
Yes
16 64%
No its our right
9 36%
Voters: 25.
That **** with the suicide notes...thats ****ing wrong in my opinion...anyone else agree? If you're acctually serious about it, jsut do it, cause I don't think anyone on UG will take you seriously, plus thats like teh 2nd or 3rd one tonight...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Probably people from a different site thinking it'd be funny.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
wat?
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
None of them were viable except for possibly the first one. There's nothing you can do to control human initiative, so unfortunately we might see some more.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
oh look another one popped up X_X
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Could it have been some type of /b/ raid? I know a bunch of idiots from here linked our site and one of the CC's profiles on something that reeked of 4chan...
Well its sorta stupid to write one just for the sake of writing one.

But if he needs help, then he sure can post a thread about it and we can surely help him like some nice bunch of guys...

But well, who's gonna stop the dude from writing the note?!
the trouble is, the more people make a joke out of it, the one time it is actually real, everyone will think it's just another joke. It's like the boy who cried wolf
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
why would someone post a note like that on the pit? thats retarded your not gonna get sympathy here and anyone who comes here often knows that, there not serious