so i have a cord 4 about 4 months, its worked fine but suddenly stopped, the weird thing is you can still hear a faint output when you put it in the guitar, but when its in theirs nothing, its a pretty cheep cord and im thinking it just has a short life but any other theorys or solutions?
+1 al112987

let me guess, does your jack on cord get loose and twisted? that can cause a connection to go bad. it would cost to much to fix.

i suppose it is possible that you have a different problem. what amp and guitar do you have?

can you try a different cable (new or friends)
can you try a different guitar in your amp
can you try a your guitar in a different amp
take all pedals out of mix
stuff like that...just throwin out more things to check next if needed. good luck
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
+1 al112987

let me guess, does your jack on cord get loose and twisted? that can cause a connection to go bad. it would cost to much to fix.

i suppose it is possible that you have a different problem. what amp and guitar do you have?

can you try a different cable (new or friends)
can you try a different guitar in your amp
can you try a your guitar in a different amp
take all pedals out of mix
stuff like that...just throwin out more things to check next if needed. good luck

ya it does, and i dont have access to a different guitar or amp, and i only have one pedal, u can go to my profile and itll show the guitar and amp