Page 1 of 2
LOL, you are gonna get ripped a new hole.

But seriously, this band is the epitome of epic fail. The singer makes Dani Filth sound like Matt Barlow.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Last edited by Penisaur at Aug 29, 2008,
Pure arse. Terrible, terrible music.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I actually once made the mistake to check them out, simply because of the name

Horrible mistake, indeed
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

When I went to see Divine Empire a few years back we kept yelling Wykked Wytch out because one of the dudes was in that band. He looked embaressed as hell.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

So bad...

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by nebiru
When I went to see Divine Empire a few years back we kept yelling Wykked Wytch out because one of the dudes was in that band. He looked embaressed as hell.

Brilliant...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Good band. Is there lead singer a guy or girl? You say at the beginning its a female fronted band. I saw there music video for "Sweet Dreams" and its sick! I love it but once you said female fronted i hafta say whoa! Cuz i dont normally appreciate bands for having a female lead singer. The following is a list of bands i dont listen to because of a female screamer.
1. Arch Enemy
2. Walls of Jericho
3. Lacuna Coil
and lotsa other bands but you get the picture.
Quote by dminishedthingy
Your problem with the band is that they have a female singer...?

We invented the kitchen for a reason.
Quote by TheMantipede

And the chick is ****ing ugly in this band.
good musicians, horrible vocalist, totally shyyt name
Last edited by TWISTEDFender at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by TWISTEDFender
good musicians, horrible vocalist, totally shyyt name

bad musicians, terribad vocalist, totally shyyt name. Who's the bitch tits that revived this thread?
What a terrible name

WEBBDIT: Oh sweet lord, their music is actually even worse than their horrible name and horrible, tryhard look would suggest.

Reading a book by its cover obviously has its merits sometimes.
Last edited by webbtje at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by TheMantipede

I merely meant that the fact that she's a woman is the least of this band's problems.
they aren't bad, i don't know what you all are bitching about
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Penisaur
bad musicians, terribad vocalist, totally shyyt name. Who's the bitch tits that revived this thread?

Brilliant.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Seriously if you listen to their cover of "sweet dreams" you would love that song. Its pretty fricken awesome. I have it on my profile. but.....................if the singer is a chick i agree w/ whoever sed the chick is ugly cuz ive seen a video of theirs and thought it was a dude. Whoever the dipshet is that sed they have a stupid name is wrong! Cool Name.!
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Seriously if you listen to their cover of "sweet dreams" you would love that song. Its pretty fricken awesome.

LOL that song is the epitome of bad. I showed it off to my bro for the lolz. It's cool if you like it though.
THey're like Cradle of Filth with an extra 7 servings of ****.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
The vocals are horrible. Music is actually not as bad as many people are making it out to be. But again, nothing I'd listen to. Overall, super mediocre topped with turd sauce (the chick). And the image doesn't help either.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Seriously if you listen to their cover of "sweet dreams" you would love that song. Its pretty fricken awesome. I have it on my profile. but.....................if the singer is a chick i agree w/ whoever sed the chick is ugly cuz ive seen a video of theirs and thought it was a dude. Whoever the dipshet is that sed they have a stupid name is wrong! Cool Name.!

it isn't the name so much as the spelling. makes them seem like some dip**** teenager who can't spell. like you.

And that cover blows. Every cover of that song sucks.
Quote by Ibanezshred333

Anyway, this band is so comically bad that I've actually subscribed to this thread.
Last edited by webbtje at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by Contraband
The vocals are horrible. Music is actually not as bad as many people are making it out to be. But again, nothing I'd listen to. Overall, super mediocre topped with turd sauce (the chick). And the image doesn't help either.

That's because some of the members are in various death metal bands.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
The following is a list of bands i dont listen to because of a female screamer.

3. Lacuna Coil
and lotsa other bands but you get the picture.

... ???

btw Wykked Wytch is ****.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
you know, it's kind of sad, but this has been the only thread worth commenting on in the whole forum for like three days now.
I think theyre a pretty good band but they could afford to lose the chick. She can't do anything a guy couldn't do. If theyd get a guy lead singer theyd be pretty good.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
so hows that Kindergarten going for you?
Quote by Ibanezshred333
I think theyre a pretty good band but they could afford to lose the chick. She can't do anything a guy couldn't do. If theyd get a guy lead singer theyd be pretty good.

Two small children glanced at my screen and saw that post. Both of them have cancer now.
why are you dinosaurs all so sexist? The fact that they have a chick singer has nothing to do with whether or not they are good, it's just who happens to be their vocalist, and she does a damn fine job of it, i'd say.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by webbtje
Two small children glanced at my screen and saw that post. Both of them have cancer now.

thats pretty much all i can say about this band, at any point, i usually have a witty comment or something, but nope, nothing.
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by poopsmith666
why are you dinosaurs all so sexist? The fact that they have a chick singer has nothing to do with whether or not they are good, it's just who happens to be their vocalist, and she does a damn fine job of it, i'd say.

lolacaust
Quote by poopsmith666

It's not because she's a girl, it's because I think she's fucking wank. Those who dislike her on the basis of her being a girl, however, are just idiots. Children cancer, remember.
Page 1 of 2