If i were to watch movies on a website that streams cinema releases, is it legal? Only streaming, not downloading it.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by daytripper75
no.

^ that.

Unless it's some indie film that's running a Creative Commons license.

So most likely, no.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by hotdog_warmcat
^ that.

Unless it's some indie film that's running a Creative Commons license.

So most likely, no.

exactly.

or if you are paying to view the movies online. im sure there are sites like that right?
Dimetime im not really sure if you just insulted me or what but it made me laugh either way.
Last edited by FloubasFlemanca at Aug 28, 2008,
Quote by chaoticchild555
... even if it is... who's going to catch you? The internet po-po?

yes... thats exactly whos going to catch him.
Who cares, you will not be arrested for streaming a video dude, go for it
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by chaoticchild555
... even if it is... who's going to catch you? The internet po-po?

Comcast has threatened to shut down my internet cuz they caught me downloading movies. It was really embarassing when my mom asked me why she got letter from comcast saying they would shut our internet off for downloading how to lose a guy in 10 days.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Yes I'm sure its illegal, but they aren't going to go after individual users. Instead, they'd just shut down the website.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Streaming is the same as downloading; ie. caching it and then deleting it, so no it's not legal.

Quote by Ktool The Girth
Comcast has threatened to shut down my internet cuz they caught me downloading movies. It was really embarassing when my mom asked me why she got letter from comcast saying they would shut our internet off for downloading how to lose a guy in 10 days.

Lmao.

TS, if you're really that paranoid, use PeerGuardian or something.