My buddy has 15 Roman Candles sitting on his desk, and he wants to know what to do with them. Any suggestions ?
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Shove them into your urethra.

It's pretty fun to light them and then put them into the water and watch them put around like little boats.
Just ask yourself, what would Joe Dirt do?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Shove them up his ass, light them, and scream "FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

As you run away.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Take a kleenex box (empty), stick them in one side in two rows, put many matches in between them. Light one of the matches, set on ground, and RUN AWAY!!
ಥ_ಥ
Go into a crowded public area, setting off one in each hand while running around shouting "I'M HARRY POTTER BITCHES!!!"
Light some in the car while driving around holding them out the window on Labor Day... the water suggestion was good... just don't throw it into a trashcan on the beach... my idiot friend did that and it ended up melting the damn thing... dumb ass!
Put together a makeshift carousel and point them at 45 degrees, equidistant from each other. Now tie a wick to each of them and then wrap it into a metal bowl in the centre which is filled with citronella oil. Now the carousel should have a little motor to make the whole thing spin, not too fast. Turn on the motor, light the citronella, and run. It'll be like an eternal flame in the centre of a spinning fireworks show, like the opening ceremonies in Beijing but without the video editing.
eat them
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
i think we have a punishment for the kids sister who turned off sweet home alabama because it wasnt kid rock
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.