I need a way to COMPLETLEY unwind. Forget about everything that's doing me damage and just feel better about life in general. Nothing seems to be doing anything for me I'll get 10 minutes -12 hours of satisfaction out of something then go back to hating everything, I used to be positive and open minded yet now I find myself closed up and fearful and rarely able to have a good time.

I'm not going to do any drugs so if that's your suggestion please fuck off.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Watch the Radiohead webcast.

Radiohead's always annoyed me for some reason, I liked Karma Police though.
Honestly, because you're on UG, this probably isn't gonna help much, but when i was at the lowest point i've ever been to, i started learning guitar to get away from all the ****. Still helps.
i feel ya bro.

i always just play some good music..
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
1. Fill up your TiVO with all of your favorite shows.

2. Fill tub with water.

3. Hold TiVO in hand while jumping into said water filled tub.

4. ????

5. Profit.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by GibsonRocker14
i feel ya bro.

i always just play some good music..

Music's annoying me too. I'm setting standards too high for myself and getting angry when I fail. My girlfriend always manages to make me cheer up, but she can't be around all the time and it frustrates her that I'm always in bad moods.
If weed is seriously out of the question then... I don't know... Fap maybe?

But in all seriousness, you should probably talk it over with sombody other than the pit. Do you have any close friends or family you can talk to in confidence?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
masturbate frequently.

just kidding. play guitar dude...or learn to play keys...i couldn't begin to explain how much learning to play an instrument has changed my life for the better.

but seriously, beat one out.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by IDread
If weed is seriously out of the question then... I don't know... Fap maybe?

But in all seriousness, you should probably talk it over with sombody other than the pit. Do you have any close friends or family you can talk to in confidence?

I feel low knowing I've come to the pit for advice believe me, no offense to any of you.
Family's out of the question, I'm very disconnected to them. I suppose with the pit I'm hoping i can get a broader range of answers and something that actually makes sense.
You know what makes me feel really good? Get up early in the morning and go running, go run around the block a couple of times, or maybe just walk it...I do it every morning to waste some energy and it feels great because it feels like I'm stepping ON my problems rather than stepping INTO them, you have to have the right mindset though...seriously man...like Mr. Big says...Take A Walk, you wont regret it.
Quote by consecutive e
I feel low knowing I've come to the pit for advice believe me, no offense to any of you.
Family's out of the question, I'm very disconnected to them. I suppose with the pit I'm hoping i can get a broader range of answers and something that actually makes sense.

This is the Pit my friend... Chances of that are slim.

But joking aside, the Pit, as well as being a ****ty docter, is also a pretty ****ty place to come for advice.
Even so I will try to help. You mentioned your girlfriend earlier but it seems that you don't want to talk to her about it. Thats fine, if you are sure, but you have to talk to somebody who you can trust. Just let it out you know?

Failing that... Smash some **** up?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Sigur Ros - ( )

amazing album, but no lyrics besides icelandic. very relaxing, give it a listen.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Drink **** loads of pepsi, do sugar shots, and eat candy like your life depended on it.

Sugar Rush > Marijuana
Quote by IDread
This is the Pit my friend... Chances of that are slim.

But joking aside, the Pit, as well as being a ****ty docter, is also a pretty ****ty place to come for advice.
Even so I will try to help. You mentioned your girlfriend earlier but it seems that you don't want to talk to her about it. Thats fine, if you are sure, but you have to talk to somebody who you can trust. Just let it out you know?

Failing that... Smash some **** up?

If I knew I was going to miss it 60 seconds afterwards I'd have smashed everything in my room to pieces by now, and I'd love to beat the **** out of someone just for the realease.

/Psycho
Quote by Dinodrummer
Sugar Rush > Marijuana

I've tried both... Weed is infinately better and probably more healthy.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
i don't know if this would work for you, but for me it really helps to watch exteremely sad videos/ movies about people whose lives are way worse off than mine. or maybe i'm just weird in that sad things actually make me happy/ grateful.
^
Yeah but it smells like absolute **** and I can't help but find it incredibly disgusting.
*Flame shield*

to IDread
Quote by IDread
I've tried both... Weed is infinately better and probably more healthy.

Probably but I'm straight edge. Although I'm just in it for the gang fights.
whenever i'm feeling down, i just go to sleep, and wake up the next day, and most of my depressing thoughts are gone.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by consecutive e
^
Yeah but it smells like absolute **** and I can't help but find it incredibly disgusting.
*Flame shield*

to IDread

I lurve the smell of weed. It's fantastic
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by consecutive e
^
*Flame shield*

to IDread

Why would I flame? Herb isn't everyones thing.

Quote by consecutive e

If I knew I was going to miss it 60 seconds afterwards I'd have smashed everything in my room to pieces by now, and I'd love to beat the **** out of someone just for the realease.

/Psycho

Try beating the **** out of a pillow or something.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I