I was driving around with a friend and she was kind of having a bad day and decided to release her anger through speeding. So we drive north of my little hicktown going around ~70mph and she takes a turn off onto one of the side-paved-roads and misses her lane. She ends up going in the oncoming lane and almost hits a 1965 BLUE FORD MUSTANG.

Which was being driven by my other best friend's girlfriend. With her father in the passenger seat. He ended up narrowly missing a head-on collision at speeds of around 45 miles an hour. Nobody got hurt, be she got pretty shaken up and...well I haven't really been able to feel any part of my body since the incident. Like I'm typing but there's not tactile feedback, I can't feel the pressure of the chair on my ass right now, the only thing I can feel is a pounding headache. No es bueno

Moral of the story: Driving really fast while listening to the Beatles is never a good idea. But I'm like ****ing nervy and edgy as **** right now, Pit.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Weed. Nao.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well im glad you didn't die because you're one of the few people with a good opinion in the pit.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Your lucky to be alive, next time take more control of the situation. it could mean death for both of you next time. On the bright side, its good your being a good friend and helping her, I salute you for it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
she sounds pretty stupid...
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
I like how the car is bolded, yet you could care less about your friends.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Lo siento, dude.

That happened to my friend the other day. He was the same way. Relax for a bit, get off the computer and just lay down, drink some water. You'll feel normal later.

Or as normal as you'll get.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Getting anger out through speeding is a really, really stupid idea.

And if you're gonna speed, at least know how to drive within your lane.

Glad you're alright though!
fck.
Quote by Ziggy936
Your lucky to be alive, next time take more control of the situation. it could mean death for both of you next time. On the bright side, its good your being a good friend and helping her, I salute you for it.

We went walking around afterwards and I helped her calm down too. She was having quite the ****ty day, and I'm a sucker for helping people when they feel down. I've been talking with her on the phone about it for a while but she just went to bed, I think she's better now. Not fine, but better than before.

Holy damn, though. That's my top fear of driving.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Do you not have a spine? If I'm riding shotgun with somebody, and they pull that shit, I smack them on the shoulder and tell them to chill the fuck out. Why did you let her get away with that?

And if she had hit that Mustang and died, she would've deserved it.
Quote by Mockstairwell
I like how the car is bolded, yet you could care less about your friends.

The car is bolded for two reasons:

1. I love mustangs. It would have been like getting into a head-on collision with a baby carriage.
2. It would have been nothing like hitting a baby carriage, because she drives a Chevy Cobalt. The other car was a ****ing '65 Mustang. A more accurate analogy, instead of a baby carriage, would be like running into a moving cinderblock wall.

Also, see the part that says "I'm glad nobody got hurt". That's probably understating how I felt about it by a mile.
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Oh, NotAGuitarHero I didn't even realize it was you. In that case thank God x10 you didn't die. We'd like to keep you thanks.
Quote by Flying Couch
Do you not have a spine? If I'm riding shotgun with somebody, and they pull that shit, I smack them on the shoulder and tell them to chill the fuck out. Why did you let her get away with that?

What kind of special powers do you have that allows you to stop time, control the path of a vehicle, and prevent an accident? Honestly, I'd like to know.

We were going 45mph at the time of the crash. The other car was going around the same speed. Both parties swerved in an effort to move out of the way, nobody got hurt, et cetera et cetera.

And seriously, you're a douchebag for that last comment. That's about as uncool as you can get. She may have made a poor decision but that doesn't mean she should have died because of it
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
What kind of special powers do you have that allows you to stop time, control the path of a vehicle, and prevent an accident? Honestly, I'd like to know.
Not what I meant. Stop her as soon as she starts driving like an idiot.

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
And seriously, you're a douchebag for that last comment. That's about as uncool as you can get. She may have made a poor decision but that doesn't mean she should have died because of it

It was intended as more light-hearted than you interpreted it.
I'm glad everyone is ok, but the last thing your friend should be doing is speeding. Especially while in an emotional state.
Be cool.
Quote by Flying Couch

Didn't come across as light-hearted.

Anyway, good thing no one was hurt. Next time, try not to let a person that is mad drive. Anger and stress lead to poor judgment and clouded thinking. If someone your with is mad and gets in the drivers seat, take the keys from them and drive instead.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by Flying Couch

I suppose the internet has the ever-problematic blankness. How you meant something may not have been how I interpreted it. My apologies.

If you read up higher in the thread you'll see that we parked her car at the gas station and just went walking around instead. She didn't want anything to do with her car after that.
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I suppose the internet has the ever-problematic blankness. How you meant something may not have been how I interpreted it. My apologies.

If you read up higher in the thread you'll see that we parked her car at the gas station and just went walking around instead. She didn't want anything to do with her car after that.

S'all good, dude.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
nah salvia is the way to go

How about we don't take any illegal/legal drugs and just be content with the fact that burning herbs isn't always the answer
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
How about we don't take any illegal/legal drugs and just be content with the fact that burning herbs isn't always the answer

this is true
personally i've never actually done any of these "herbs" but i have salvia growing in my front garden and i'm tempted
however they do not solve problems
Man, I know this feeling. Iw as coming back from a party with a guy, there was a car full of us and he was racing his friend in another car home. I told him to "Slow the f*ck down you asshole" but he laughed and kept going. Then he decided to overtake round a blind bend. he was going at a high speed, and if anyone was coming the other way we would have been killed, no questions asked. The other driver realised it was stupid, and tried to stop to let him pull in, but lost control of the car and went through a wall. Nobody was hurt luckily, but the car was written off and everyone was pretty shaken up. That's the closest I have ever come to dying, and I felt exactly the same way you do. It will pass after time, but it does take a while.

If the aftermath is anything for you like what it was for me, your friend will learn from this and become a much better driver, and you'll appreciate life a bit more
Quote by Flying Couch

Tough but fair. Very good advice. If your friend is that stupid, you need to take more control.

Quote by rudiecantfail92
1965 BLUE FORD MUSTANG. is now a meme

No it's not. You joined two months ago, so don't think you have that kind of power.
I've said this in another thread. I'm gonna say it again.

Heroin.

It solved everything.

But yeah, shake it off, near collisions happen all the time. Just don't be listening to the cool and mellow sounds of the Beatles next time while you're driving, eh? Listen to Fight Fire With Fire.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Moral of the story: Driving really fast while listening to the Beatles is never a good idea. But I'm like ****ing nervy and edgy as **** right now, Pit.

Try driving fast to Highway Star, far more suitable.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by CowboyUp

all the cool kids are doing it.

It's true, we are.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by ratmblink123
Lo siento, dude.

That happened to my friend the other day. He was the same way. Relax for a bit, get off the computer and just lay down, drink some water. You'll feel normal later.

Or as normal as you'll get.

The concept of normality doesn't apply to the Pit.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!