I used the search bar didn't find this thread so XD
okay so me and my friend were talking on aim about if its wrong or not to kill someone (I was pro killing.) and he was like the ten commandments says its wrong to kill so i sent him this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
so yea discuss?
im still kinda confused but the only thing I know is that were gonna go watch disaster movie tomorrow XD
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
the only thing I know is that were gonna go watch disaster movie tomorrow XD

A plague upon your house.
Quote by theocao
okay so me and my friend were talking on aim about if its wrong or not to kill someone (I was pro killing.) and he was like the ten commandments says its wrong to kill so i sent him this link
so yea discuss?
im still kinda confused but the only thing I know is that were gonna go watch disaster movie tomorrow XD

Really? I'm giving you two options: kill yourself or.....kill yourself.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by InvaderTSN
A plague upon your house.

+1
It may not be wrong to kill someone, but it is wrong to watch Disaster Movie
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
You should be in fear for your life.

You're going to see Disaster Movie.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by theocao
so yea discuss?

There is only one way to go and not be a waste of flesh. Attack the movie screen with a knife. Go Jason Voorhees on the screen.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by theocao
were gonna go watch disaster movie tomorrow

srsly, if I had the choice of watching that movie or getting a swift kick in the balls, I would go with the latter
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
who the eff would watch disaster movie, seriously.

if god were truly omnipotent, he would not allow such sin of a movie to be out.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by The2abraxis
who the eff would watch disaster movie, seriously.

if god were truly omnipotent, he would not allow such sin of a movie to be out.

+1

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Quote by which ones pink
I'm always amazed at the Pit's ability to hijack a thread in the blink of an eye.

Kind of beautiful in an awe-inspiring way, isn't it?

Quote by Alice Cooper

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
lol no my friend wanted to go watch it Im just want to go to guitar center to try out amps
well if you dont like that movie what movie should i watch then?
edit: no im not gonna watch the movie I'll just prolly watch the carmen electra part then goof around in the theater since no will be in there
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by theocao
lol no my friend wanted to go watch it Im just want to go to guitar center to try out amps
edit: no im not gonna watch the movie I'll just prolly watch the carmen electra part then goof around in the theater since no will be in there

Sure...
Quote by theocao

How about this new feature length film call Watching Paint Dry- The True Story of a Man With Nothing to Do

Quote by Alice Cooper

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
I forgot what the original post was about now I feel bad that i was about to go watch disaster movie but has a fitting name XD.
Quote by Stress Cow
ah yes the omnipotence paradox. I love it. I used that one quite a lot in religion class. My religion teacher's answer was God wouldn't make the Universe in a way that he would do that. But he was just avoiding the question.
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
Quote by theocao

How about instead of watching disaster movie, you claw your eyes out with a hot fork that squirts acid out the prongs. That should be much more enjoyable than disaster movie.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

Quote by HendrixCMD
ah yes the omnipotence paradox. I love it. I used that one quite a lot in religion class. My religion teacher's answer was God wouldn't make the Universe in a way that he would do that. But he was just avoiding the question.

No one cares about paradoxes right now. suggest alternatives for TS besides watching Disaster Movie

Quote by Alice Cooper

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Is it just me or TS has no coherence at all in his post?

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
i gotta say that if a being is truely omnipotent then its about them having power over all else that exists. wether he/she/it can lift the stone thats so heavy is irrelevant, its wether anyone else can lift the stone.
p.s. the bible wasn't even written in english, trying to pull real meanings out of translated text that is largely made up of metaphors and loosely relevant text is ridiculous.
Quote by crumbedfish
i gotta say that if a being is truely omnipotent then its about them having power over all else that exists. wether he/she/it can lift the stone thats so heavy is irrelevant, its wether anyone else can lift the stone.
p.s. the bible wasn't even written in english, trying to pull real meanings out of translated text that is largely made up of metaphors and loosely relevant text is ridiculous.

You seem to be under the false impression that this thread is still about the omnipotence paradox
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

Quote by Disaster Area42
suggest alternatives for TS besides watching Disaster Movie

Anything is better than Disaster Movie. Hot iron to balls, nail in eyes, rubbing salt on your open wounds, anything.
Quote by LgLagro
You seem to be under the false impression that this thread is still about the omnipotence paradox

you seem to be under the false impression that you're not a knob! its the end of the month and my internet speed is fading fast. in australia our government doesn't care that the rest of the world has mad cheap fast as internet
Quote by Doppelgänger
Sure...

well if you go to my other thread called my first tube amp you'll see that I asked about which amp i got then they told me which ones to try out so i was like okay ill go try out those amps on friday when i go to guitar center
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by crumbedfish
you seem to be under the false impression that you're not a knob! its the end of the month and my internet speed is fading fast. in australia our government doesn't care that the rest of the world has mad cheap fast as internet

......... my pride
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

See the goddamned Dark Knight again! Not that celluloid abortion Disaster Movie!
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
actually Im prolyl gonn awatch tropic thunder.
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by theocao
actually Im prolyl gonn awatch tropic thunder.

you won't regret it, and if it was your friend's idea to go see disaster movie, ditch him
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

Quote by LgLagro
you won't regret it, and if it was your friend's idea to go see disaster movie, ditch him

Its rated R -.-
im 15 well my friend has horrible taste his favorite band is trivium so yea........
Quote by Stress Cow