i have a red charvel model 5 neckthru, 24 frets, MOP dot inlays, original jackson pickups(j-80c) with active midboost circuit, more pics are in my profile. some pics show a missing knob, but its there i had to replace the control pot. everything is in working order. there are a few marks as you can see in the pics. included is the original charvel tweed hardshell case. kahler trem( sorry i lost the bar, but any standard fender threaded bar will work ) this guitar sold for almost $1000 bucks in '86 so by todays standards its still an awesome guitar. I'd like to get $350 plus shipping but i can budge a little but dont expect to get it for too much cheaper. i might as well keep if i'm not gonna get any$$ for it.

some info on this guitar can be found here i couldnt find an '86 catalog/pricelist but this is a link to the '87 http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?pid=276&fullsize=1

i'm also selling my boss gt-6 cause i'm upgrading to the gt-8 or gt-10 i still havent decided. its in excellent condition. i dont have the paper manual, but i can email you the pdf. $200 shipped in the cont. US

hit me up here or you can email me since PM's dont always go thru japoreansamurai@yahoo.com