please, check us out.
We're on UG, myspace, purevolume, and facebook. Whichever is your preference.

http://myspace.com/everylastthursday

Myspace might seem a little off on the design unless you're awesome and use firefox.

Here's our bio.

Every Last Thursday is a band out of Fairport/Penfield New York that has been together as a four piece since October 07'. They will remain a four piece until a more reliable guitarist comes along. The band is currently writing songs for an EP which they wish to have done sometime next year. Finally they are coming together and are on the verge of starting something great. Every Last Thursday started off as a fun way to kill time between Twins Hailey and Jayson Fitch and drummer Chris Reiners. Eventually they all stopped just fooling around and got down to business. Now with Taylor Rambo as their bass player they couldn't be happier. Sure they have their occasional low moments, but that can just be fixed with some sugar and caffeine. More than ever they appreciate all the support from their fans and families. They cannot wait to see what the future brings!
Wow, there's a girl in your band named Hailey and she's the singer. That's crazy. And you cover Paramore. On "I'll Always Be Waiting" were the vocals mixed so it was meant to be piercing? If it is, then it's alright. If it's an original then good job, the melody sounds good. You guys sound like a band so you're headed in the right direction.
I'll always be waiting is an original.
I don't know what you mean by piercing.

and to gratefulduck
thank you
I spend more time on the HTML sometimes...
Quote by AbominableToast
I'll always be waiting is an original.
I don't know what you mean by piercing.

and to gratefulduck
thank you
I spend more time on the HTML sometimes...

just a question, how do youget the picture above the profile??
i've noticed it on a lot of pages, but cant figure out how to do it...