So tonight my boyfriend says to get my shoes, we are going to guitar center. This was odd to me considering he doesn't like going to guitar center. He lead me straight to the acoustic room and said Happy Birthday I want to get you an acoustic! He talked to a guy on the phone named Matt about what guitars to look at and he told him when he would be working so he could help us out in person. Matt is the greatest guitar center employee I have ever met. He was helpful, honest and really went out of his way to do everything he could for us.

Anyways after playing a few I fell in love with a Yamaha FG30s. I thought this would be the guitar I would get, after hearing so many good things, but the deal was sealed when I got my hands on it. Just beautiful too.

Matt also got me the labor day price and a nice gig bag(not a cheap on either, it was $80). He wrote his days off in the receipt and told us t come back and talk to him if we had any problems at all with it.

I'm just floored, what an unbelievable night.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Nice! I also had an unbelievable night, Will Smith swung by and took me bowling then we killed Carlton with a hatchet (lol) then went home to watch Big Brother.

I told you it was unbelievable
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Nice! I also had an unbelievable night, Will Smith swung by and took me bowling then we killed Carlton with a hatchet (lol) then went home to watch Big Brother.

I told you it was unbelievable

I don't believe you watched Big Brother, that is an obvious lie.

Quote by brasuca6
sweet! just wondering, which guitar center in which city?

It was the Guitar Center in Campbell on Bascom. They actually have a few decent employees... It's like the GC from the twilight zone.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪