I was just laying down, listening to some music, when my leg just like, locked up... I can't describe it, it just started flexing...erm like tightening and it wouldn't stop. It hurt REALLY ****ing bad. It lasted around 3-5 minutes. I now cannot walk on said leg. If anyone actually knows something about this kind of thing, here is sound extra info:

I skateboard, almost everyday, and I push with my left leg (the one that this happened to), and I push mongo when switch, so basically I always push with my left leg.

I started biking alot recently, but this did happen once before I started biking, this time was just really bad. Anyway, for about a week I have biked atleast 3 miles a day, some days around 10+, with semi frequent breaks.

Both times this happened I was lying down.

I am 16 years old.

tl;dr, My leg hurts.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
LIGHTNING FAST UPDATE: I now can walk on it, but it still hurts. The hamstring is extremely sore and the leg muscle still feels really tight.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Success!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by bubble_wrap
it was probably a leg cramp.

Yes, So what would cause this? I'd like to avoid these in the future.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cramp

Quote by RU Experienced?
The worst is when you wake up at like 3 am with one of these uber cramps.

What really sucks is when you know it's going to happen, but you can't do anything to stop it.
Quote by Stoner stone

there are a lot of causes for it, just wiki it
I see no sign of fortress.
i think having abit of salt in your diet helps to prevent cramps

i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so i am in some considerable pain, but on the other hand i get the day off work lol
dude its not a big deal I get those all the time its called a charlie horse
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
It's a cramp. Stretch more, and drink water. It comes from dehydration.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by Stoner stone
eat bananas. i think hydration might have to do with it too, but i'm not sure.
Salt and Potassium keep your pumps in your nervous system working. Ask your biology teacher.

Eat a banana. Eat some popcorn.

Case closed.
Quote by megathrash00
dude its not a big deal I get those all the time its called a charlie horse

depends, the ones in the hamstring are nothing. the ones in the calves are terrible. i was playing soccer once, took a shot and both calves locked up.

and to the TS, eat bananas
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
i hate it when that happens.

it happened to me in the pool once, and i was clutching my ass, and getting awkward looks from all the parents, so i just went to the deep end and pretended to have an erection
i really hate it when that happens, my feet do that too and it's awful. pretty sure it's a cramp.

i think you gotta drink a lot of water to keep it from happening regularly, for me it would do it when i wake up and my legs and feet were in a weird position and I'd straighten up and just felt the worrrrst pain ever.
yep. thats a charlie horse my friend. I play hockey and some nights i'll wake up with one in both of my calves and it's horrible. I used to get them pretty frequently (about once a week), but they've since calmed down. eat a banana. the potassium helps you fight cramps.
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
like everyone else said, it's a cramp and you should probably drink water

i skate and i get wicked bad cramps in my legs if i spend the whole day (8 hours+ of skating with like a single half-hour break) and then after sit on my ass for an hour or too and make a sudden movement and i'll get a cramp

so i suggest stretching before/after skating & biking as well keeping hydrated and eating a banana seems like a good idea too
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
definately AIDS
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Quote by RU Experienced?

Ugh, yes. I've had one wake me up at some ungodly hour, and I was rubbing it, then i got another one on my other leg. Then I was rubbing that leg, and I get it again on the first leg.
excruciating.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by RU Experienced?

That does bite. Ever have it where you wake up from a nightmare and your leg cramps? Its like waking up into a nightmare.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
The worst is when you're ejaculating while cramping and you body instinctively thrusts while cumming, so not only do you have a massive leg cramp, but you're also putting weight on it for it to support you.

(awaits the inevitable "sig'd")
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Charlie Horse, I believe. I used to get them but not anymore, so far, thank God. Waking up to those just suck.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
the exact same thing happens to me once in a blue moon on the ball of my foot.it starts to cramp and then my foot and toes start to twist inwards...i hav to plant my foot in the floor and hold it ther 4 a couple of seconds till the cramp passes, if not im ****ed.and its as sore as hell.
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.