You're a factory worker.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Dude, it's under the "internet" section of that news site. It's not on the front page or anything..
Quote by Schism1985
uhh... idk about you but i dont support child labor. so it is sort of a big deal.

It's a woman working at a factory...

Where's the underaged part again? She looks young, but she doesn't look that young
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Wow, a news article based purely on posts from an Internet forum. That's sad.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The posting received more than 360 responses on MacRumors.com

why aren't we on the news yet?
we have like 1000+ responses on tons of threads =/

no1 loves UG on msnbc ='(
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
i like how they bull****ted up a story about a forum thread
and they evan quoted them using their screen names... oh dear
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
lol its an iphone conspiracy to generate buzz about their porduct...and push away all the old negative news of it being hackable.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Clearly she's having an affair with Steve Jobs. Wooo Steve!
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Schism1985
uhh... idk about you but i dont support child labor. so it is sort of a big deal.

What are you talking about?

She's not underaged, I'm in China, alot of 20ish year olds have a young face.

And to the person that said something about Asians and the peace sign... How about the tons of girls in America that do it? Idiot.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I'm asian and I think I can safely say she's around the mid 20s. I wouldn't say she's the prettiest factory worker, because there's a whole lot more where that came from over in Korea, Japan and China. It's just those ignorant whities on MacRumors.com haven't seen all that we've got.

Not a fan of Filipinos sorry.
Last edited by Flibbertigibbet at Aug 29, 2008,
it's newsworthy because a whole lot of people have taken up the search to find out who this random girl is. it may not be interesting to you, but that doesn't mean it's not worth reporting, because obviously a lot of people are keen to find out who she is.
from daylight...
...into darkness