alright so I also need to find a decently priced Bass amp for my brother / bassist

The guy at the guitar store i go to told me he has a fender 100 wat combo for 350$+ taxes.

I am looking for something with this power....not really looking into quality that much at the moment.

but if you know something around that price range & similar power please post it.

the band I am in is like modern street punk (lower class brats, total chaos, casualties, WNH, etc..), meets 80's HC (Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Black Flag, etc..) , meets 90's Alt rock / Grunge (Nirvana, Mudhoney, Alice in Chains, Green river, etc..), with a little random pop / classic rock (Beatles, Doors, Foo Fighters, QOTSA).

my brother currently plays a Squier Jazz Bass, may be upgrading to a Jaguar, or a mustang...maybe even a Fender Jazz Bass...

If you know any good cheap tube amps for his bass that'd be great too

hopefully this thread is as successful as my guitar one
When it comes to bass amps there really isnt that big of a difference between SS and tube like there is between guitar amps.

Wait a minute... this is the same exact thread that you posted about guitar amps but you threw in the fact that your brother plays bass!

*Reported*